“No longer here ”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Yes Pasta! - CLOSED

Yes Pasta!
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
North Miami, Florida
“No longer here ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is no longer here... Went once awhile ago.. Couldn't find a way to report this on the trip advisor site, so figured maybe this would work to get it removed?!?

San Marcos, California
“Nice concept”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

This place is worth at least a try. The concept is great, but it's not our style. I'm certain many appreciate the ability to order the pasta, sauce and sides of your choice, but the menu is too limited for us.

Visited January 2013
MIAMI
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mama Mia!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I come here with my husband after a good money making weekend! We love the pasta ( to death!) and the Red Wine. It's classy and top notch! The gentleman that has an accent always serves us and its a very comfortable experience- like home. The little flat bread they serve with a green basil like dip is to due for! The only is a little Italian woman and she has a great business!

The only draw back was the tiramisu. It is made for kids and doesn't have alcohol. I don't mind that per se but it just has no flavor. It's a little bit of a let down because everything else is SO FANTASTIC! But the tiramisu really does need to be "classic" because kids can eat something else...

Definitely recommend! Highly!

• Visited November 2012
Miami, FL
“Best authentic Italian outside of Italy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

The owner of Yes Pasta is from Rome, and it shows. The homemade pasta and sauces, expecially the mushroom sauce, are amazing. Eveything I, and my dining partners, have ever had here are just delicious- from salads, pizzas, dessert, and the SANGRIA!!! $13.90 for a large carafe (about 6 glasses) is a deal I never pass up.
Yes Pasta is a casual restaurant with an open kitchen in the back- love that! And, the owner is such a nice lady. We love the Italian lesson we get every time we go. Yes Pasta makes waiting for our next trip to Italy in April a little easier :)

• Visited September 2012
Milano - Italy
“I'm Italian and this is like home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

I'm Italian (from Milan) and this is the restaurant you really can't miss in Miami if you want to try the autenthic Pasta or other delicious and genuine specialties from the Italian cusine. Pritty, cozy environment and nice and clean decor with quite outdoor seating. Owners are both from Italy and they really care for details. I drive from downtown almost 15 miles only to eat the Seafood spaghetti, trust me: the best in Miami!. This hidden but extraordinary restaurant that makes me feel at home.

• Visited August 2012