“Great pasta place. Will come here again”
Review of Yes Pasta! - CLOSED

Yes Pasta!
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great pasta place. Will come here again”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

We wanted to try it since we sometimes go to TGIF next door. Was not disappointed. The restaurant inside is nice and clean. The staff is friendly when i was there. The best part is that you can mix and match your pasta with any sauce. I love that since i am not limited to try one or two things. The food is delicious. You get a small plate before with a little bread. The only thing i was not a fan of was the mozzarela sticks. If you want to add chicken or other things to your plate like i did, it was an extra $3. I do think it is a little expensive but that is just my opinion. Either way, I recommend it. I want to go back and try more things.

• Visited December 2011

“Very good food”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We had the truffles ravioli, and the burrata salad, both were delicious, the service was nice and fast, the only thing less than great was the bread they served for starters was a little dry.

Brasilia, DF
“Best Italian food I had in USA”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

The restaurant is great and cozy, the owner is a very nice Italian lady that is always around, also the chef is a legitimate Italian and the waiters are pretty nice too.
I went with my wife and had a chicken parmegiana with past that was amazing! I also tried the eggplant parmegiana as an appetizer, that the owner order as a misunderstanding, so she did charge me for that, witch was a very nice and correct thing from her.
We had a red lambrusco wine that was very good also!

• Visited August 2011
Aventura, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

I went again with my wife , we had a excellent pizza and a delicious ravioli with ricotta and spinach , for dessert we order a profiterole filled with ice cream and nutella absolutely outstanding , we had a very nice dinner , and the price is very reasonable , the owner Flaminia she a very nice host .

• Visited September 2011
Houston
“You must try it!!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Visiting from Houston and we loved the gnocchi! Marcos was great and informative about the area as we have recently made Aventura a second home. Also nice to meet Flaminia the owner, she checked to make sure we were satisfied which is always a good gesture with any eaterie.
We will return again and soon!

1 Thank mjandmr