“Your taste buds, tummy and wallet will thank you...Amazing Haitian Food!!”

Chef Creole Seafood Take out II
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

I had the conch stew, rice and peas...OMG!! The size of the conch was ridiculous...and their prices are very reasonable. My only regret is not trying any their cakes...trust me you will not be disappointed!

2  Thank vpoinvil

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Whenever I visit Miami, I must have at least one meal of that awesome fried snapper with rice and peas and sweet plantains! The friend conch is another winner too! The food is always good at all of their 7 location throughout Miami. The original location in Little Haiti is great if you want to feel like you are in the Carribbean. Have your meal under the tiki hut and watch the cars go by! Chef Creole is worth a visit!

1  Thank Slick12
Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

My friends and i were heading to a cruise and wanted some Authentic Caribbean food. A port official recommended Chef Creole. We went to the location off off 54th street and NW 2nd avenue in Miami. We heard of the North Miami location but didnt want to stray from the port too far. this food was so incredible. It easily rivaled the food we ate at our different stops on the cruise in Jamaica and Puerto Rico. They gave us a healthy portion of food. I ordered the rice and peas platter with stewed conch with fried plantains. It was so delectible that my friends and i told our cruise mates about it. The prices were actually a fair price. We went to other restaurants in Miami that had similar prices but the quality and quantity of the food at Chef Creole was superior. The spices and flavor of the food was memorable. To the point where we were comparing it to the other ports we visited. It was the "standard". Lol. The owner of the restaurant was very nice. He came by very often to check on the food and was actually outside by the patio with us as we ate. The setting of the restaurant made tou feel as though you were actually on the beach though we were pretty far from it. It had a tiki room with colorful benches. The tvs were on so people could watch the game. They also had drinks available if we wanted it. When we looked on the wall, we saw that the entire Miami Heat team frequented the restaurant. There were also notable stars such as Wyclef Jean and te Mayor of Miami. I think if you want to have that true caribbean flavor, any Miami visitor should stop by Chef Creole. Just try it out. You wont be disappointed. ;) trust me!!!

Reviewed September 27, 2011

Chef creole is a really good place to eat. Its as close to being in haiti or in the islands as you can get without really being there. The food is very tasty! The service is really good too. One of my favorites by far! ... And i love food!

Reviewed December 21, 2009

My family and i fly into Miami quite a lot thru out the year. We make it a priority to have fried lobster or steamed seafood dinner at CHEF CREOLE every time we fly in. Thier rice and peas are always freshly cooked and the conch fritters are to die for that comes with thier signature spicy slaw like dipping sauce! the kids love the bar b que ribs and fried shrimp with plantains. top it all off with a banana soda! Now you can hit SOUTH BEACH!

1  Thank Sofunny-actin