“Energiser Boost”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Perth, Australia
“Energiser Boost”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Try the Hurricane and the Immune Booster!! Excellent!! A real Health "Foodie" place to eat ;) Try this restaurant for an organic breakfast - the menu is quite extensive!

• Visited April 2013

The World
“Great concept, subpar execution.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

I am currently on a juice cleanse and every time I travel, I look forward to trying out the city's juice bars. Earlier today I tried out Gables Juice Bar and loved it! I decided to try out something different next and pulled up Julio's. The entire concept seemed amazing and had I been eating I would definitely have loved to try out their food. I was greeted immediately I walked into the restaurant but I was distracted by what seemed to be fruit and vegetables every where. It conveyed a feeling of health and naturalness and made you instinctively want to trust whatever they offered. After perusing the menu and upon suggestion from the server I went with the Tantric - nuts, dates and oat milk. My friend got the Cancun - Coconut milk, mango, papaya, banana and pineapple. Mine came out first and I found it extremely runny. There were chunks of ice and nut peices at the bottom like a cup of Fruit-at-the-bottom yoghurt. It was barely sweet but every now and then I would get a chunk of date which would sweeten my mouthful. My friend's came out not long after and was much better than mine. Obviously I did not eat so my review deals solely with the Juice Bar. My juice was too runny and not emulsified enough. A restaurant of that quality and serving the clientele it caters to should have a good quality blender/Vitamix that would annihilate all ice chunks and nut peices. I was excited by the concept but disappointed in the execution.

Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
“First visit, will go again!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

We had ordered the Buckwheat Salmon and Buckwheat Chicken....WOW!!! The Tofu Cheese Cake was great too!! We will definitely return. Everyone was both friendly and informative.

• Visited February 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Sky Lake Mall Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Years ago I went to this restaurant and was not impressed. I decided to stop in because I heard a fantastic new chef was there. Everyone was courteous and helpful even though I walked in alone. Started with a hummus appetizer and small carrot orange smoothie that were both delicious. Ordered the Isabella Flatbread that was recommended by friends for the main course. It consisted of eggplant, tomato and parmigiana blended and topped a crispy, thin flat bread. Wow, this new Chef Dominique is very talented. The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere upbeat with tables spread nicely so you do not feel crowded. Sat nights there is Karaoke and Julio's is a perfect place for a small event or party.

• Visited October 2012
North Miami, Florida, United States
“TERRIBLE Service!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

I visited for the first time yesterday and was craving a healthy meal..I was not treated well by one of the "managing partners." My order was taken incorrectly...good thing I was watching it be prepared because it would have turned out wrong. I ended up arriving late to a meeting because it took so long for my food (a simple veggie burger). I later called to offer constructive critisism, and this "managing partner" began to yell at me and told me NEVER TO COME BACK!!! What a way to drive customers AWAY!!! The food and fresh juice was excellent, but that will only carry them so far with this kind of management.

• Visited June 2012