“TERRIBLE Service!!!”

Julio's Natural Foods Restaurant
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I visited for the first time yesterday and was craving a healthy meal..I was not treated well by one of the "managing partners." My order was taken incorrectly...good thing I was watching it be prepared because it would have turned out wrong. I ended up arriving late to a meeting because it took so long for my food (a simple veggie burger). I later called to offer constructive critisism, and this "managing partner" began to yell at me and told me NEVER TO COME BACK!!! What a way to drive customers AWAY!!! The food and fresh juice was excellent, but that will only carry them so far with this kind of management.

Reviewed September 21, 2011

The food happens to be pretty good and the smoothie options are both different and tasty. The problem lies in the HORRIBLE service. So horrible, in fact, that it is hard to justify going to eat there. Typically a visit goes something like this: Walk in, seat ourselves at table, sit for 10 minutes without someone acknowledging you, move to bar hoping someone will notice you there, sit at bar for another 10 minutes, flag down someone behind bar, they are annoyed at you for flagging them down, order food and a smoothie, watch your smoothie sit in the window for 10 minutes, flag someone down to get your smoothie, they are annoyed at you for flagging them down, get your food, enjoy it's deliciousness, flag someone down to pay, again they are annoyed, leave. Worth it? No.

1  Thank Danielle H
Reviewed November 17, 2010

The food is good, but it takes too long to get it. The owners don't get it. But the staff are friendly and help with that. It has natural food, but don't go during lunch or dinner. The service is slow and terrible. They should sell the place to someone that understands the business better. Will not go back. Not worth the frustration.

1  Thank goodeats117
Reviewed May 14, 2009

I go to Julio's at least 3 times a week. Everyone greets me with a smile, the owners and staff keep the restaurant extremely clean(which I'm sure is important for everyone!). I feel completely satisfied with my dining experience every time I go. I highly recommend this place to everyone, and in particular to the people that intend to keep a nice figure. When I go to Julio's I tend to be surrounded by great looking people in an amazing shape. GO JULIO's!! keep up the good job!!

Reviewed October 7, 2008

The food here is excellent. Its the only place i can eat and feel refreshed and not overly full. I am always satisfied and the place is so laid back and CLEAN!! I mean it, ive never ate at such a clean place. All the food is unique and tasty. It might seem a little pricey but really for the freshness of the food, it is totally worth it. They have a market there where they get all their fruits and veggies from and you can see them cutting it fresh throughout the day. They also cater to fresh juices which i cant seem to find anywhere else. Ive been eating there for a while and i can tell you i feel better about myself after eating their food. I suggest it to anyone. Not too good for kids though. Everything else, exellent.