“OK PHILLY STEAK SANDWICH”
Review of Woody's Famous Steak Sandwich - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Woody's Famous Steak Sandwich
Cuisines: Steakhouse
North Miami, Florida
“OK PHILLY STEAK SANDWICH”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Have driven past this place for years. Read some good reviews so I gave it a try. Naturally, I had to go for the Philly steak sandwich that they are famous for. Unfortunately I never had one cooked by the original owner that made them famous. My Sandwich was just OK, nothing special as phillies go. I should have went for the "double meat and cheese" version. Any extras cost .50 each (peppers,mushrooms etc). Price was ok, but extras should have been free for the price charged. Varied menu, friendly waters and for my visit quick service. If I go back, I will try something else.

• Visited March 2012

Florida
“EH!”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Decent food but nothing excellent or very good. Could stand a GOOD cleaning and freshening.

• Visited November 2011