“Best in North Miami”
Review of Casa Mia Trattoria

Casa Mia Trattoria
Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in North Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Casa Mia Trattoria opened its doors in September 2005. We merged traditional Italian food with favorite American flavors and Casa Mia Trattoria was born. Our restaurant is a place where people can feel at home from the moment they enter the door, and where hospitality, food and service are our top priorities.
Aventura, Florida
“Best in North Miami”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Simply the best italian restaurant in North miami.
i found everything delicious , from the appetizers to the pastas.
The eggplants with cheese, mozzarella in carrozza, the ravioli with ricotta and spinach all of them fresh and well made.
The owner Paolo is there and taking care of all the customers in the best italian tradition.
Compared top other places is not so expensive.
The chocolate mousse was good too.
We really enjoy it, I'll go back for sure.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank alonmoradi

Miami, Florida
“Consistently great”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I have made it a point to come to Casa Mia on a regular basis simply because of the quality of the food and the service. This trip was as excellent as always. My favorite plate is the linguini in clam sauce but I do give that up on occasion for some of the specials that the chef comes up with. My favorite of those is the Osso Buco. The service is wonderful. I always appreciate the welcome that I and my family, which includes a small dog, gets when we arrive as it is truly genuine.

1 Thank Dreamster1
“Great small Italian place”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Small Italian place in north miami. Food was very good. Staff was very attentive. Good wine. It is a small and low key place with a great atmosphere.

Visited July 2014
Westchester County, New York
“Wish entrees were as good as appetizer!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I am comparing this restaurant to better Italian places in NYC so I hope my ratings arent deeply disappointing to the fans of this place which is an institution in North Miami. Our calamari appetizer with a fine peppery tomato sauce on the side was really fabulous and too large for two people; three would be perfect. Unfortunately I felt that the entrees were mediocre: my pasta ragu was drowning in so much sauce it completely overwhelmed the pasta. My son's dish was a chicken entree with odd selection of side starch [who uses sweet potato in an Italian restaurant]? So 4 stars for calamari but 3 for the rest and the service which was uneven. I would go back and try again though....

• Visited July 2014
Chigwell, United Kingdom
“Home made food at its best”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Care attention generous portions and loving care of the food that they cook in true Italian style . A MUST to be on your list to visit and enjoy ... do not miss this experience

• Visited July 2014