“Not just a neighborhood gem, worth a drive”
Review of Casa Mia Trattoria

Casa Mia Trattoria
Ranked #4 of 110 Restaurants in North Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Casa Mia Trattoria opened its doors in September 2005. We merged traditional Italian food with favorite American flavors and Casa Mia Trattoria was born. Our restaurant is a place where people can feel at home from the moment they enter the door, and where hospitality, food and service are our top priorities.
Miami
“Not just a neighborhood gem, worth a drive”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Delicious food and friendly, attentive service make this a good choice any time. I have been there many times and tried a variety of dishes and have never been disappointed in anything. One of my favorites though is the spaghetti with clam sauce, but have had a number of other dishes that are creative, tasty and well balanced.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank lindah0pe

Montreal
“AMAZING”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

a Local told us to go to this Resto and we are so happy he did. We would never have found this restaurant as it is a small-ish place on a residential street. This resto has THE BEST Oil and Garlic Pasta...which is NOT on the menu. You would think that something as simple as Oil and Garlic could be found anywhere..but nope. I have had many bad oil and garlic pasta dishes.
I would definitely recommend going to Casa Mia -even if it is a little out of your way. Worth it and worth the wait if there is a lineup which there usually is!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank roxi07
Haifa, Israel
“An excellent dining experience”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Been visiting my relatives in Aventura, FL and they took me out to dinner at this restaurant. My meal was a Caesar salad and a ravioli dish. In my humble opinion, the best Italian cuisine is the one that is made simple. The ingredients must be fresh and of the highest quality, the pasta should be fresh and homemade - no complicated flavors. What I got was exactly that. The salad was fresh as if just handpicked, it's sauce was simply wonderful. The ravioli was served in a great tomato and basil sauce that complemented it perfectly. The pasta itself was very fresh - trust me, you can tell immediately.
When I was dining at this place I could feel the same I felt when I was in Italy a few years back: The tastes were authentic, rustic - in the best and most positive sense, the flavors were on the spot.
When we were finished, we decided to share two desserts between the three of us. That was the best tiramisu I have ever had... the best.

Only downside was it's a small place, packed full, resulting in a bit of a noisy atmosphere. The food makes it all worthwhile.

I would highly recommend this place for those looking for a true Italian trattoria, not for those looking for fake Italian food - you can get that by ordering from a Domino's near you...

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank marom
Miami, Florida
“Nice Italian in Miami”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Service are fast and waiters friendly,attentive to your need.
Simple dinner but so far excellent calamari Fritos carpaccio and pasta.
Wine are good and generous by the glass,fair price.
We will go back anytime for simple dinner inside or outside and try new dishes.
Very nice up scale clients,seem very busy to me was Sunday,people's goes early,family and older couples early birds.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank MarieChantal75
Deerfield, Illinois
“A Bit of Italy in North Miami”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We were looking for a local restaurant for a quick, but good, dinner. We were near Mia Trattoria and decided to check it out. Outstanding service and home cooked pasta and fresh fish were top notch. The host and servers are friendly and most helpful. This restaurant it a jewel and worth a visit. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited September 2013