“AMAZING”

Casa Mia Trattoria
Ranked #1 of 119 Restaurants in North Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Casa Mia Trattoria opened its doors in September 2005. We merged traditional Italian food with favorite American flavors and Casa Mia Trattoria was born. Our restaurant is a place where people can feel at home from the moment they enter the door, and where hospitality, food and service are our top priorities.
Reviewed February 7, 2014

a Local told us to go to this Resto and we are so happy he did. We would never have found this restaurant as it is a small-ish place on a residential street. This resto has THE BEST Oil and Garlic Pasta...which is NOT on the menu. You would think that something as simple as Oil and Garlic could be found anywhere..but nope. I have had many bad oil and garlic pasta dishes.
I would definitely recommend going to Casa Mia -even if it is a little out of your way. Worth it and worth the wait if there is a lineup which there usually is!

2  Thank roxi07

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Been visiting my relatives in Aventura, FL and they took me out to dinner at this restaurant. My meal was a Caesar salad and a ravioli dish. In my humble opinion, the best Italian cuisine is the one that is made simple. The ingredients must be fresh and of the highest quality, the pasta should be fresh and homemade - no complicated flavors. What I got was exactly that. The salad was fresh as if just handpicked, it's sauce was simply wonderful. The ravioli was served in a great tomato and basil sauce that complemented it perfectly. The pasta itself was very fresh - trust me, you can tell immediately.
When I was dining at this place I could feel the same I felt when I was in Italy a few years back: The tastes were authentic, rustic - in the best and most positive sense, the flavors were on the spot.
When we were finished, we decided to share two desserts between the three of us. That was the best tiramisu I have ever had... the best.

Only downside was it's a small place, packed full, resulting in a bit of a noisy atmosphere. The food makes it all worthwhile.

I would highly recommend this place for those looking for a true Italian trattoria, not for those looking for fake Italian food - you can get that by ordering from a Domino's near you...

2  Thank marom
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Service are fast and waiters friendly,attentive to your need.
Simple dinner but so far excellent calamari Fritos carpaccio and pasta.
Wine are good and generous by the glass,fair price.
We will go back anytime for simple dinner inside or outside and try new dishes.
Very nice up scale clients,seem very busy to me was Sunday,people's goes early,family and older couples early birds.

1  Thank MarieChantal75
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We were looking for a local restaurant for a quick, but good, dinner. We were near Mia Trattoria and decided to check it out. Outstanding service and home cooked pasta and fresh fish were top notch. The host and servers are friendly and most helpful. This restaurant it a jewel and worth a visit. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Sherri D
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Casa Mia is a small, 50 seat, Italian restaurant in north Miami. They serve wonderful traditional Italian cuisine and the service is always wonderful. It has a nice ambiance and is quite popular, so reservations especially on weekends are recommended . So this is all the good news, but the best news is the host/owner, Paulo . He is exactly what, in your dreams, you would want a host to be. Friendly, efficient, helpful, warm, knowledgable, caring, in charge, and he will remember you after your first visit ! Try it , you'll like it !

2  Thank jvojvo123