“New York State of mind”

Steve's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 114 Restaurants in North Miami
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: serving New York style pizza, slices, pasta, hoagies, chicken wings, full Italian menu, casual dining, open late,
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Enjoy every dish ever ordered no disappointment love to go after school with the kids not your average pizza place but well worth it

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Ive tried tons of pizzas, but STEVES is in an other level. Fresh out of the oven pizza, hot burning pizza. Be carefull HOT, their garlic rolls are amazing two, and try some basil form the middle lane.
And their opening hours are very important open until 3-4 AM!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We got there through googling a quick, cheap meal for our first night in Miami, as we arrived later in the day and weren't up to cooking. If we'd been there for more than five days, I guarantee that we'd have gone back!

The pizza was delicious - we had what I believe was the Steve's special, without anchovies. It was a lot of toppings - I'd avoid this menu item if slice droop bothers you - but everything was delicious. I'm not a huge fan of tons of toppings on a pizza, but every bite of this was worth it. I'd order something more restrained next time to let the fantastic sauce and crust shine, but I have no regrets. Service was also lovely, even though the restaurant was crammed and they had a huge line for take-out.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I have been traveling to Miami for nearly 20 years and the one absolute thing I do every trip is go to Steve's Pizza. It is always the best pizza from here to NY City to Los Angeles and anywhere in between. It is the fresh ingredients and the sauce...go for the Steve's Special.
I have taken 20 different persons at various times, some were from NY and some were serious doubters of my guarantee that this will be the best pizza you ever had...afterwards they all agree. Each time there, I send out a group text and all respond jealousy and send me a slice.

The pizza is so good I have never ordered anything else.

It is not a pretty place, but do not let that bother you. You will be coming back and you will be recommending Steve's every time anyone mentions Pizza.

Beware - Something in the sauce makes me order another, to stuff myself or to take home for breakfast.

If you go after reading this review - you will be thanking me.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

After years of listening people tell us thta Steve's pizza has the best pizza of Miami , we decided finally to go over. From downtown Miami to Steve's location on Biscayne Blvd (North Miami) is an easy driver for a friday night. We arrived around 8pm, plenty of space for parking, the pizzeria is little, a few tables inside and some more outdoors. We order 2 small pizza, the Special and the Meat lover , 1 beer(not cold enough) , 1 bottle water and we paid $40. The small size it's big enough for feed 2 people. You can watch your pizza being made and cooked in front of your eyes I think we waited 15' before our name was called to pick up our order and sat down. The small pizza is huge and very generous with toppings and quality ingredient, but the dough tastes dull and for that I will said it is a very good pizza but not the best.
I'm willing to drive again to have a pizza at Steve's ? not at all. I will keep searching for the best pizza in Miami and I hope I find it closer to my home.

Been to Steve's Pizza? Share your experiences!