“Great Pizza, Rude Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Steve's Pizza

Steve's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 107 Restaurants in North Miami
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
South Florida, Florida
“Great Pizza, Rude Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I order delivery from Steve's about every two weeks. The pizza is always good and the staff is always rude. My orders have been wrong or late several times, and when you complain they are flat out rude and refuse to let you speak to a manager. The staff has never been friendly on the phone once.

I guess I would rather have good pizza and bad service than vice versa, but I pray for the day another pizza place opens with good pizza and a decent staff so I can give them my buisness instead of Steve's.

• Visited July 2013

Tamarac, Florida
“Best Pizza in Miami!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I've been eating here for over 15 years, it is my favorite "pizza joint" in Miami. But get there early, the seating is limited and every local Miamian knows they're the best!

Visited July 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

It was some of the best pizza I had ever eaten!! It was a local place that I questioned but I am so glad I went.

Visited May 2013
North Miami, Florida
“Took Me A While To Try It - But Now I'm A Believer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

After several months of reading reviews about how good Steve's Pizza is, I finally gave in and decided to try it... That was a couple of months ago - Now, I am a regular. While the price might be a bit higher than the chain pizza establishments - the taste is more than worth it. Personally, I am addicted to the Meat Lovers. Even thinking about it has me counting the minutes until my next pie is ready! The toppings are generous, the crust is done just right, and the flavor is bold. While the place may be a bit small, that is what takeout is for.... Steve's Pizza has definitely made me a believer that there can actually be good pizza found in South Florida.

• Visited June 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“Consistently Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Very unassuming little place on N. Biscayne that is always packed with students, business people, houswives, construction dudes, you name it. The slices are massive and have a slightly sweet sauce. The crust is not too thin and not thick at all. The atmosphere is pretty grungy but it gives it a certain appeal that lends to the atmosphere. We prefer to eat in since we usually can't wait to dig into it by the time we get home. We've never had it with any toppings--the cheese pie stands on its own.

Visited May 2013