“Consistently Terrific!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Little Havana Restaurant

Little Havana Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 107 Restaurants in North Miami
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Cuban, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Consistently Terrific!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have been coming to this restaurant for many years, whenever I am in Miami. I have never had a bad meal here. It is clean, busy and the food is great. Everything is so fresh, and I keep going back for the whole fried fish, which is some of the best I have ever had. The prices are very reasonable, and the flavors are great. I recommend the plantain chips (maraquitas) to munch while you wait - they'll be warm from being freshly fried, their Vaca Frita fried pork is great, along with the palomilla steak. The desserts are fresh and of course you need a cuban coffee to go with it!

• Visited June 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Good Cuban Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Little Havana Restaurant is a great restaurant in North Miami. I have been there a number of times on my various trips to the Miami area. The food is authentic Cuban food. There is plenty of choices on the menu that range from mild to spicy. The portions are large and you will take half your meal home. I had the chicken steak and it was wonderful. Another person at our table had the pork filet and was very pleased. It came with black beans and rice that she said were the best she has ever tasted. I always have the cuban coffee which is a very strong, thick coffee with sugar.

As great as the menu is, there are some drawbacks to this restaurant. We were at the Little Havana Restaurant located at 12727 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami. The tables are extremely close together. If you are claustrophobic, this is not the place for you. Very noisy too. The waiter originally assigned to our table did not speak one word of English. I refuse to play charades in a restaurant in the United States. We spoke to management and got a different waiter assigned to our table that did speak English.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Miami, Florida, United States
“FILTY, dirty, greasy,”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have been here twice, just because it's the favourite restaurant of a close friend and I am sure that the second time they cloned my credit card. The place is , dark and fillthy, the food it's greasy and cooked without any loveor attention, the service lazy. There is to say I don't like that much Cuban food. I had never eat great even in Cuba. But I really don't like this place.

• Visited February 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“no title”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

I do not like this restaurant, I feel it no just very mediocre, but also very greasy, never go tehre is you are on diet! To be honest, nothing to remember. Noisy, not romantic at all, do not go back

Visited September 2012
1 Thank totina
Fort Myers, Florida
“Good Cuban Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

I ordered the house steak as a suggestion from the local hotel I was staying at, the food was very good, and I could not get enough of the sauce that comes with !!

• Visited April 2013