“Real, fresh Italian food!”
Review of Primo Trattoria Italiana - CLOSED

Primo Trattoria Italiana
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: AUTHENTIC ITALIAN "TRATTORIA" , Owners are frome Rome Italy, cooking with Italian recipes and fresh food hand made daily !
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I am 100% Italian, and Primo trattoria is where the Italians go to get authentic, fresh, home-made-from-scratch real Italian food. Cozy and friendly as only an Italian trattoria can be.
Everything is made on the premises by Saverio, his wife Ulyana and their staff; cannot miss this spot if you're craving Italian food and an all-around real Italian trattoria experience!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This very welcoming and very authentic Italian restaurant never disappoints. The homemade pastas, fresh ingredients and hospitable owners makes this a candidate for a weekly visit. The gnocchi that is so light and the octopus carpaccio are some favorites although I have enjoyed everything I have eaten there. The Lemoncello cake is awesome. They have even accommodated a request for a dish not specifically on the menu. I have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

What a gem, an awesome place very close to Miami Beach. The Pizza is awesome, that's all I can say :) Parking is available.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Last night I ate at Primo Trattoria Italiana.after reading about it in Tripadvisor. It was delicious. I had the chicken puttenesca and my son had the ravioli. We throughly enjoyed both. Food was freshly made and service was excellent. What a surprise when the owner came to our table and asked us how are meal was.We are going back to try the pizza. Great little neighborhood find!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Was told to try it by my cousin who has great taste. And she was right. Owner is present and involved in the cooking. Delicious! Great service and food. Even took a pizza gone for my son...everything was wonderful! Will be back for sure!

1  Thank melove2eat