“On the downward track”
Review of Bertoni Lounge - CLOSED

Bertoni Lounge
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Description: Trendy and Casual during the day, Bertoni becomes a sophisticated location for dinner. Our lounge venue located in North Miami is just a few steps form FIU North Campus
Miami
“On the downward track”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We have been going to the Bertoni Lounge/Master Carwash since they opened. Past experiences have been positive but on the last three occasions there have been niggling problems and now I don't think I'll be going again.

Twice out of the last three visits they have claimed that the 'credit card terminal is not working' forcing me to pay in cash (without any notice or prewarning of the problem). This evening I had to borrow cash from a friend to cover the cost of the meal. This is especially annoying as one reason I visit this restaurant is because of its participation in the AA Dining program. By not using my credit card I don't receive my airmiles (and now I'm over 600 miles down).

Also, the car wash, which has been exemplary in the past has produced a shoddy result on two ex the last three visits.

All in all this translates into me not bothering to return in the future (and when I eat and wash my car there every couple of months they will be the ones who lose out...thankfully the concept of the cafe/carwash is no longer unique to Miami). All of this is a pity as the food has remained of a consistently good quality.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank yotbot
Sonia H, General Manager at Bertoni Lounge, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience with us. We would like for you to send us a private message with your info so we can get back with you. The owner would like to apologize him self. send us your info to bertoni@socialmediabuddies.com.
Thank you!!