“AMAZING FOOD” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ricky Thai Bistro
Ranked #4 of 107 Restaurants in North Miami
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami, Florida
“AMAZING FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I went on Monday to this little restaurant for the first time and I looooove this place try the pad see ew it's amazing, I also had an incredible soup too with ginger and lemon grass I cant remember the name. this is now one of my fav places ;)

• Visited October 2013

Rome, Italy
“amazing food....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

I reacently had the pleasure to dine (3 times ....jut could not have enough!) at the best THAI in MIami!!!!!
the food is freshly made everyday....and you can tell from the first bite!!!
never had any better.....I wish my stomach could eat more and more and more.....
cannot wait to go back.
Service is simple and sincere as the food....friendly....

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent & Authentic!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

The food and service was excellent. We love the Papaya Salad, Sticky Rice, Fried Rice with Chicken and Tom Yum Goong soup. The Thai Iced Tea, delicious!! We'll go back.

“Buenisimo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Best Vegetable Rice I ever had
Very good Service, delicious Red Curry, great Pad Thai
The location is not very nice, it is a much better restaurante than it seems

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Miami, Florida, United States
“Thai: the real thing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

The thai restaurant unfortunately are very occidentalizied. It's hard to find a place thet really stick to tradition. Tahi's cooking it's all about a delicate balance of spice, sweet, pungent, and hot. And rely on fresh ingredient that it's not easy to find. This tiny, humble bistrò made the miracle. As far as now the best thai in Miami that I ever tried. The owmer it's an Italian guy and his wife it's at cook stove and magically gave you the full flavour of real thai home cooking. The larp was superb, the papaya salad perfect and the whole yellow tail snapper in sweet chilly sause absolutely to die for! Fresh as just cought, because Claudio choose those accurately and not too many, so they run out fast but you'll be sure to eat the right thing. The selection of all Italian wine have ridicolus price for the quality. You'll get an incredible and very rare ribolla gialla spumante by Primosic that I haven't find even in very upscale restaurant in Italy for just 30 $ and other wines from the same house for 20$ that's a steal ( for you I mean: a bargain not to miss, where have you ever seen a rest. that charge only 20% over the buying price of a bottle in the world?)
The courtesy and the passion of Claudio will make you forget the lack of decor, the restaurant it's very spartan but clean as a surgeon room. Price ridicolusly low. We will be here weekly to travel far for a price of a bus ticket! Pay a cloes attention to the grade os Hotness you'll order. Thai hot it's REALLY HOT!!! I mean, I use to eat pretty hot I like to have my mouth absolutely on fire and I NEVER Get the hotness I want. Here I have found my paradiase but the rest of my family wasn't able to mange it, was overwelming. They has to oder the rest of the food medium because even hot was too much. So be prepared there are 4 grade of hotness: Mild, medium, hot, and Thai hot. Thai hot it's only for people that want to cry all the time while eating or for Thai people...

• Visited May 2013