Best Western Plus Windsor Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Rodeway Inn Miami(North Miami)
$59
$138
$130
Motel Blu(Miami)
$75
$68
  • Pool
Daddy O Hotel(Bay Harbor Islands)(Great Value!)
$127
$104
Travelocity
  • Room Service
The Vagabond Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotels.com
Grand Beach Hotel Bay Harbor(Bay Harbor Islands)
$159
$154
Travelocity
Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina(North Bay Village)(Great Value!)
$135
King Motel(Miami)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewswhole foodsfront deskpanera breadaventura mallmiami arearoom was cleanfridge and microwaveshort drivefort lauderdalemiami beachwithin walking distancelocation is greatpleasant staycoffee makerlobby areaexcellent stayvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I stayed at this hotel about 4 years ago and based on the condition of the hotel, didn't plan on coming back. This stay was primarily to use a free stay from "points" and I was pleasantly surprised to see the remodel upgrades that had been completed. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
B W, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Windsor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Mr. Kevin S.,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are glad we surpassed your expectations regarding our remodeling, we are happy you like our new look.

Again, we are glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay. We certainly hope to see you again in the near future.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Windsor Inn

Reviewed February 6, 2014

My stay at both facilities were gratifying and look forward to returning. All the emplolees and staff very pleasant and exrtemely .Both facilities were in immaculate condiiton..The rooms were most comfortable as were the beds.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
B W, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Windsor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Mr. Marvin B,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your satisfaction with our accommodations and
service during your recent stay at our Hotel. We certainly enjoyed having you with us.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus Windsor Inn the next time you are in North Miami. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I chose this hotel due to location for work in North Miami, but I am very glad that I did. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean -- a big change from the previous hotel I had been using for the last 2 years. The hotel has a pool and a gym, a big plus. They are also right next to a Whole Foods so that after work meals are an easy walk. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Stephanie S

Dear Mrs. Stephanie S,

We would like to thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay, and that you found our hotel to have a convenient location as well as a friendly staff. By telling us what you liked about your stay you help us improve and deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

As always, we are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future,

Reviewed January 31, 2014

The service we received from the BEST WESTERN PLUS Windsor Inn on our most recent trip was extraordinary. They have a very friendly staff and their rooms with two double beds were spacious and very comfortable.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the outdoor pool offer a nice view of the area with comfortable outdoor seating on the balcony. With the strict pool hours, the room was quiet during sleeping hours.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Mkosarowich,

Thank you for writing such a nice review, we are happy to hear your stay was pleasant and comfortable. I will make sure to share your kind comments with our entire staff on our next meeting.

We hope to see you again soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey, we appreciate your business.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

The hotel is located in North Miami, about a 5 min drive off of I-95, and for when I was there, prime holiday season, it was one of the cheapest options relatively close to the beach. The closest beach is surfside beach and it took me around 40 minutes to walk there. You can also walk over to Haulover Beach but it will take a little over an hour to do so. I had a room on the 3rd floor with a king sized bed and balcony overlooking the parking lot. The room also had a desk, TV, sitting chair and bar fridge. The bathroom layout was a little awkward. I found it hard to use the sink to shave and the toilet blocked about half of the shower. The showerhead was a nice height and I didn’t have to bend over backwards in order to use it. I had no issues with water temperature or pressure. The room also had free Wi-Fi access. There is a small restaurant on site, however I never ate there. A whole foods is set to open next door and there is a 24 hour Walgreens across the street, which comes in handy for emergency sun screen purchases.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review, we are glad we were able to make your stay in South Florida a comfortable and convenient one. We regret, the toilet was on your way, unfortunately that is the way the bathrooms have been designed.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and we hope to see you again in the near future.