Best Western Plus Windsor Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Daddy O Hotel(Bay Harbor Islands)
  • Room Service
Grand Beach Hotel Bay Harbor(Bay Harbor Islands)
View Hotel
Bal Harbour Quarzo(Bal Harbour)
  • Pool
Sea View Hotel(Bal Harbour)
  • Beachfront
All reviewswhole foodsfront deskpanera breadaventura mallmiami arearoom was cleanfridge and microwaveshort drivefort lauderdalemiami beachwithin walking distancelocation is greatpleasant staycoffee makerlobby areaexcellent stayvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Before I start, I must say that staying in Miami seems to be a little more expensive that it really needs to be! Ok...now to the Best Western Plus- I've stayed twice (July & Sept 2013) because it is the closest hotel to Johnson & Wales University where my child attends. First trip- not 100% pleased. PRO's: 1. The front desk staff were nice. 2. Convenient- There was a mini shopping center right across the street, which included a Ross, a 24 hour Walgreen's, Denny's and Burger King. 3. Outdoor pool was clean and towels were provided. 4. Rooms have a mini microwave and refrigerator. CON's 1. For at least the 1st day, the elevators were not working 2.My room (on the first floor facing the pool) seemed wet and moldy. I was told it could have been due to the large amount of rain they had been receiving. Nothing was done to fix this problem, so I went to the store and bought Lysol to spray in the room every couple of hours, for the 3 1/2 days I was there. 3. Restaurant in hotel was run by one lady. I called for room service and did not receive an answer. Was told that the lady probably went out to do some grocery shopping for the restaurant. SECOND TRIP: PRO'S 1. Front Desk staff were very nice 2. Room was better (dryer) than first trip. No need for spray! 3. Still convenient and pool still nice. (did not eat at hotel restaurant this time, so no comments about that) CON's: 1. One of the two elevators did not seem to be working. 2. Telephones in each hotel room were not working the entire 2 1/2 days I was there.

I will be going back there in October for a weekend stay. Hoping the third time makes me smile the entire weekend!

Room Tip: Honestly, all the rooms seem pretty much the same. The upper floors have balconies, which I didn't have on the first floor and the rooms designated for handicap patrons had more bathroom space. If you are a light sleeper and like to sleep in...maybe a room that is not close to the elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kalasma
B W, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Windsor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. We appreciate your understanding and patience while we are going through some upgrading to improve our appearance and our guest experience.

We are in the process of changing the second elevator, and we expect them both to be working within couple of weeks,

We hope your experience on your next visit will be pleasant one as most of the upgrading has been already done.

Than you.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Very good staff, close to everything, from supermarket to restaurants. Walking distance that is. It is a hidden gem, easy to get to, with free parking and Wi Fi,. Super clean and affordable, I was very pleased. Thank you guys!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Hgrowvene
B W, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Windsor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your satisfaction with our accommodations and
service during your recent stay at our Hotel. We certainly enjoyed having you with us.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus Windsor Inn the next time you are in North Miami. We look forward to your return.

A TripAdvisor Member
Margate, Florida, USA
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The receptionist made my experience worst with her horrible attitude. Room way overpriced...not worth it. Few amenities and location is not that great. Only stayed at this hotel because there was no other option at time of check in.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

When I first arrived the room key for one didn't work so they gave another room, the room seemed find , but when waking up to go take a shower there was two roaches I'm the bath tub and a towel from someone else left on the balcony. Disgusting

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Jared9312
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Great place to stay. Nice and comfortable. No complains. Not far from Miami International Airport. Close to alot of restaurants and beaches. Would recommend for anyone to stay.................................................................

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business