Best Western Plus Windsor Inn
Rodeway Inn Miami(North Miami)
$56
RodewayInn
Tryp by Wyndham Miami Bay Harbor(Bay Harbor Islands)(Great Value!)
$119
Motel Blu(Miami)
$499
$436
Travelocity
  • Pool
Daddy O Hotel(Bay Harbor Islands)(Great Value!)
$139
The Vagabond Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$149
Grand Beach Hotel Bay Harbor(Bay Harbor Islands)(Great Value!)
$139
King Motel(Miami)
$86
Best Western On The Bay Inn & Marina(North Bay Village)(Great Value!)
$144
$118
  • Pool
Bal Harbour Quarzo(Bal Harbour)
$269
$199
  • Pool
Sea View Hotel(Bal Harbour)
$195
$174
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewswhole foodsfront deskpanera breadroom was cleanaventura mallmiami areafridge and microwaveshort drivefort lauderdalemiami beachwithin walking distancelocation is greatpleasant staywi filobby areaexcellent stayvery nice hotel
Reviewed March 24, 2012

I long to Miami and we're always in this hotel, the location is perfect and the service always perfect! Thanks in particular to the employee PETE DESAI and SANDRA, always very attentive and impeccable service with my family!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jose b
B W, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Windsor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your satisfaction with our accommodations and
service during your recent stay at our Hotel. We certainly enjoyed having you with us.

We consider dedicated and competent staff members like Pete and Sandra our most valuable
asset. Both was pleased that you acknowledged their efforts.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus Windsor Inn the next time you are in North Miami. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

The staff is not friendley or helpfull! Watch your creditcard!! The staff tried to copy my creditcard details, I don't know why, because that autorized my card allready? When I asked what was going on they reacted very strange and nervous? I complained about this situation and the manager reacted very rude and uninterested.
The housekeeping stole also some clothes from two of our rooms after several complaints the housekeeping give it back?
There are also students staying in the hotel that were having a party in the hotel?
If you stay in this hotel please be aware to your personal belongings and never give your creditcard details.
I will never visit this terrible hotel again!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Dani181_77
B W, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Windsor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

Dear Guest,

First and foremost let me thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I would like to apologize for your dissatisfaction with our services as it is our goal to provide our guests with the best experience possible. I would like however to explain that, it is a common procedure to ask for as well as, to swipe the credit card at as part of the check in process, we also make sure the credit card matches the ID . The procedure protects the hotel as wells as the credit card holder against possible fraud. I can also assure you our housekeepers did not steal any of you belongings from your room, it is possible however some clothing were mistakenly taking down to the laundry along with the linen, and as you mention the laundry attendants have found it and returned it to you. To address your complaint regards to students, we have no control, neither we discriminate against any guest, as most are welcome at our property, however we do make sure the silence curfew is respected.

Once again please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations,

Thank you.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Just like being home. Pete Desai, front desk, did a super job with my request for accomodations. Mabel, in the dining room, is always ready to add a special touch for my stay.
The food is excellent and at a reasonable price. Please add some wall decorations to dining area and brighten up the bar area. It looks deserted.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
B W, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Windsor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you at our location and we are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We will certainly share your feedback with our employees and let them know how good of a job they did.

Thank you..

Reviewed February 11, 2012

My family always uses this hotel when they come to visit in Miami, FL. They have been coming to this hotel for about over five years or more. My family just recently came to visit for couple of days and everything was great, however on the last day of staying there an incident happen where my family member lost something very important to her in the room. When she went to the front desk to file a complaint, the front desk manger was not cooperating with her. The manger sent the supervisor of housekeeping to come look at the room. This individual came up with an attitude and was very rude to my family. She spoke roughly to my family which made the situation worst, also went and spoke to the other housekeepers in the hallway in different language about the issue. My family had to call the police to file a complaint because of this situation. My personal opinion is when working in any establishment that gives services to a guest or guests; you need to know how to handle certain situations. I advise anyone that comes to this hotel to be on high alerts. The staff here doesn't know how to treat the guest.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Duke E
B W, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Windsor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our hotel. Please accept our apologies for not exceeding your satisfaction this time around as we certainly appreciate your business.

It is my understanding we have failed to handle the situation to you satisfaction. The intent of sending the Housekeeping supervisor to your room was so that we could help locate the item your family had misplaced, and the reason she spoke to the room attendant in a foreign language, (their native language) was solely to make sure she would entirely understand the situation, as again our intent was to find the item as we new how important it was for you. Unfortunately our staff was not able to locate the item in question between all the items scattered all over the floors. As your family was understandably upset, they slammed the door hitting the supervisor, as I assure you she did not intend to be rude at any moment, but rather got shaken by the episode. So at this time we have than offered to call the police for you, as surely we did not want to upset anyone else with our continue effort to find the item. Please accept our apologies, as we hope and believe your family has located the item.
It is our goal to provide our guests with the best experience possible, and we hope you consider giving us another change to redeem ourselves in the near future.

Thank you.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Just spent 10 nights here while we moved a family member into the N miami area.
Room was comfortable and clean.
Staff was very friendly

Room Tip: pool side best view, might be a bit warm during summer.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank KeithA149
B W, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Windsor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

Let me start by thanking you. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.