“Bad Management!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Pub
Aventura
“Bad Management!”
Reviewed December 5, 2008

By the name of the restaurant, you would never know that this place is a sports bar, so that is a little confusing to people coming in off the street. It is a beautiful restaurant, but that is where the experience ends. What really kills this restaurant is the management, service and food. The owner is a young cocky kid, that has no respect for the customer. After complaining to him about an issue, I was told that he didnt care, and he didnt need my business. Further, his managers have a cluelessness about them, which makes resolving any problems next to impossible. The food is mediocre, as the chef uses way too much salt. I would urge people to not visit this restaurant, and instead go to an establishment where the owner appreciates the business. I will never be back!

1 review from our community