WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Suitable for long stay, maybe.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of White House Inn on The Bay

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Miami
White House Inn on The Bay
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in North Miami
Barbados
“Suitable for long stay, maybe.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

We stayed here because our friend was having plumbing problems. The room was generally clean, even though in need of a good remodel. Bed was not very comfortable, but fridge was convenient.Staff were friendly and helpful. I am assuming the price was good for the area. View of the bay made all the difference.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the bay.
Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

The walls are paper thin and the rooms are horrible!The beds are uncomfortable and there wasn't even toilet paper. I made a mistake and paid for three nights and I wanted a refund the next day but of course not places like this have a no refund policy.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank josephreily

Travelers are raving about these North Miami hotels

Miami, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

The location is fantastic, but the place is scary. I booked for my cousins since I live close by. At night people smoke weed and it looks like gangs hing out there. The staff is very friendly. The price was good. I think if it could be much nicer if they invest some money.

• Stayed April 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

My experience at the White House Inn was quite nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They directed me to a few local spots to eat nearby. Helped with extra towels. I had a bayfront room, which had a nice view. The room was large and clean. It's certainly not the Ritz-Carlton, but it is a budget hotel. For the price and location, I think it was spot on. They are charging double the price down the street and I got everything I need for an affordable price: internet, extra towels, views and a pool. It reminded me of a '50s motel, which is fun. I'd recommend booking a bayfront room as the other rooms on the canal are not as nice (and definitely a colorful cast of characters on the canal side). I was here for three nights (From PGA) on business and all my needs were met. I'd come back again!

Room Tip: Book a bayfront room!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Delray Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband I recently stayed there and we were very happy with our accomodations. At first we were hesitant becuase of all the bad reviews but for the price and location we decided to give it a shot. As soon as we got there we were greeted very courteously and we were taken to our very clean and neat rooms. We had a great view of the bay from our room and and the staff was very pleasant! They recommended us great places to go around the area and even arranged transportation and reservations for us. My husband and I had a great time and we will definetly be staying there again!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have stayed here before and I'm not sure why so many people have posted bad reviews. The location is great and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. For a motel I don't see how it can be improved. Rooms were clean and comfortable. All staff was polite and accommodating. I can't think of anything to complain about. It's not a 5 star hotel, it's a motel and people should review accordingly. My overall experiance was good and if the occasion arises I would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
WhiteHouseBay, Manager at White House Inn on The Bay, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
We love customers like
Alia, who really enjoy there time at the White House Inn
And take the time to post a nice review.

Billings, Montana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

we were tired and we decided stay in this place and was dirty, smell really bad and those pictures in the web side r not true....

they told us that the beds were new and wasn't true

for a couple of dollars more u can find a better place ....stay way from this place

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
WhiteHouseBay, Guest Relations Manager at White House Inn on The Bay, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
. As I recall this bargain seeking customer wanting to use a coupon during a special event which is not rendered at the time. We already work with the very low rates and yes we do have upgraded rooms. I recall this guest only wanted to pay the advertised amount which we weren't honoring at the time, guest ended up taking a standard room which is not one of our bayside or upgraded rooms. Therefore this guest should not be miss leading others. We are a 3 star motel not a hotel, our rooms and rates are priced for people on a budget. When guest or first timers get the impression were a 5 star hotel they tend to leave miss leading reviews. If your looking to stay at a motel with a gorgeous water front view, a spacious room. A nice safe area that's Clean and private for under 100 dollars then the White House inn is your place.
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Miami
BEST WESTERN PLUS Windsor Inn
BEST WESTERN On The Bay Inn & Marina
BEST WESTERN On The Bay Inn & Ma...
#1 of 1 in North Bay Village
Sea View Hotel
Sea View Hotel
#3 of 5 in Bal Harbour
Residence Inn Miami Aventura Mall

Been to White House Inn on The Bay? Share your experiences!