All reviewsbeefeater next doorbeefeater restaurantbeef eaterthe black country living museummeal deallady on receptionwest midlandsopen the windownight's sleepmain roadwhat it says on the tinbudget hotelsfamily roomcooked breakfastair conon arrivalclean rooms
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We have never stayed at a Premier Inn before, and were greeted by a lovely receptionist by the name of sam, nothing to much trouble for this young lady who made us feel very welcome form the start of our two night stay, (a credit to the company) in fact all the staff including those at the Beefeater were excellent, everything about this hotel is perfect, and without a doubt we will definately be staying there again. Jill & Gary Meller .

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We arrived at the hotel to be greeted by the restrauant manager on the hotel reception. He checked us into a twin room which consisted of a double bed and a pull out kids bed from under the main bed. As i was 26 and my mate 32 this was not the best bed for us. Booking a twin room we kinda expected 2 single beds in the room. We went to reception to be told this is how all the rooms are and that it could not be changed. So grinning and bearing it we got ready to go only to find we needed a sowing kit. we went to reception to ask for a kit to be told that they were in the vending machine - to which there was none, Asking the restaurant manager where we could get one from was like we aksed for his right leg it just seemed to be a hassle to tell us where we can get one from. Overall the stay was not as good as previous stays that we have made other budget hotels and it has made me question using Premier Inn again

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 5, 2011

We found this Premier inn on the internet site. It was close to my family who we were visiting for the week end. The staff were very friendly and helpful, our room was lovely, clean and a good size. On site there was a very nice restaurant and pub 'The Beefeater'. The car park is large with room for lots of cars. The only down side was that when I booked it I couldn't see an option to book a disabled room, so it was a little difficult for my wife to get in and out of the very high bed. She also could not use the shower but luckily we were only there for 2 nights. This didn't detract from the enjoyable stay we had.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2011

If you want a good nights sleep and good food visit Premier Inns

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2011

This is typical of most Premier Inns with a reasonable standard of room and very clean. The rooms are a little dated with old fashioned TVs and the decor just a little dated although well disguised with the usual Premier Inn decor. I had to wait for quite a while for attendance at the reception. I rang the bell three times before I got to see a member of staff. My room was at the front of the building and with a trading estate opposite was disturbed by lorries pulling out of the estate. I paid the discounted rate for this hotel and would stay again for that price but I wouldnt pay the full rate. There are other hotels more competitively priced close by with cheaper restaurants attached.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business