“Delicious food”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

The food here is real good and made fresh when you order it, not something thats been sitting in the freezer because of this you may have to wait a little to get the delicious food but well with the wait.

There are newer reviews for Tony Sopranos Pizza

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Cimini's is not just your average pizza parlor. This is more like Mama's kitchen. The food is fresh, hot and just right. The prices are well within reason and the prefect touch of spirits. When you first enter to the moment you leave, the staff are friendly and take time to take you in like family. This is a must go to place to eat and you will want to go back more and more.... Thank you Cimini's for the great food and family experience.

Jay...........

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Monday night, many restaurants (including pizza) are closed in sleepy Cape Coral. But after going from SW to SE decided on a place that friends have raved about that is less than 1 mile from home. Cimini's Restaurant and Pizzeria was such a find. The wings were great, the dough for the pizza is fresh made each day and it shows in the taste. The toppings were fresh and the sauce is excellent if you like sauce, I like white pizza w/o ricotta. OH!!!!! You have to try the garlic knots. I got them to go and when I got home, totally stuffed from dinner, I tried one.. then two... then 4. then had to force myself from eating them. made from the same FRESH dough the pizza is made they are wonderful. Plenty of seating and next door to the pool supply store on Hancock Bridge Parkway. Can't wait to go back and try the Buffalo Chicken Pizza. and on Wednesdays is bogo senior meals. By the by, Richey B's was our fave but not now Chicago's was closed so ...........

1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Stopped here for dinner as it is close to our house. The food was average, not bad and not good either. Expensive compared to other italian restaurants in the area that have much better food. They serve plain bread with dinner rather than garlic bread or garlic knots. The salad bar is very small and limited, it would be better if they just served a dinner salad to you. Their sauce in my baked ravioli was almost tasteless and I had to had salt just for flavor. No happy hour drink specials, which is very commen here in other restaurants. The decor is nice, but the owner and staff were having a conversation about other resaurants in the area and how much they charge for food and how they couldn't understand how they stayed in business. Customers do not want to hear your problems with your business or others while having dinner!!! We will not be returning, there are much better italian restaurants in the area!! Check out Ariani's-Much better food and less expensive with a nicer atmoshphere.

Michelle L, Owner at Tony Sopranos Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

I don't quite know what to say... 1st we do not sell "baked Ravioli"
2nd We make our dinner bread from scratch and we do offer garlic butter for our bread and we also sell garlic knots. We also have customers who rave about our bread and buy loaves to go
3rd We are very reasonably priced. Please see our online menu vs others
Most of our customers enjoy our salad bar-It is small but we are trying to allow people to chose what they would like on their salad. We have homemade potato & macaroni salad, beets, pineapple, chickpeas, pickles, croutons, hard boiled eggs, cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, Romaine lettuce and tomato cucumber salad. ( we would also be glad to make a salad for you and bring it to your table if you prefer) We also offer Happy hour 4-6pm most nights of the week.
I have also NEVER discussed problems with my business or any other business. A customer happened to ask me specific question about food costs which I answered- sorry to have offended you but I was addressing a customer.
Although we take great PRIDE in our food and how it is prepared, we do realize that everyone will not like our style. We do our best to accommodate everyone and I am sorry that you have decided to vent in a public review designed to hurt my family owned business.
I agree with you regarding Ariani's - good food and atmosphere, but a totally different style restaurant from Cimini's. We are a family friendly and casual dining and our Chicken Parmesan is 14.99- theirs is 18.95

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was our fourth trip back and each time has been as good as the first. The pizza is fresh made each time and if you ask they will make the crust to your preference. The bread has a crispy outer crust and insides that met in your mouth.. The eggplant was not only delicious but the portions of both it and the spaghetti would not leave you hungry. The wait staff is friendly and the owners/chef are always checking to see if anything is lacking. They have nightly specials and Wednesday is Senior special night. The building itself is not high profile, but it's worth seeking out.

2  Thank Patb1943

Thank you so much for the great review! Family owned business need them more than you know!
We hope to keep you full!