“Very tasty pizza”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This evening we had the Margarita Pizza. We really enjoyed this pizza. It had fresh basil and tomatoes. The crust was much more flavorful than any other pizza crust I have eaten. It was a Wednesday night, and they were running a special for senior citizens where you could buy one dinner on a selected menu and get one free. Our friend had the eggplant Parmesan, and said it was delicious. We will certainly return when in Ft. Myers.

1  Thank Maclinda50
Michelle L, Owner at Tony Sopranos Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Glad to have you!! Thank you for the review!!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I must say that I am always impressed with my visits at Cimini's! This is the restaurant that I bring all my family and friends to when they come down to florida for a visit! I always have, and always recomend the I'll forno deluxe pizza! You can taste all the fresh toppings really well on the pizzas! I will be back soon to try their breakfast!

1  Thank Jim J

I'm glad you enjoy us! Thank you for the review!! Our customers are best advertising!!

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I rated this restaurant excellent because of their service. As sad as it is service these days at many establishments just isn't up to my expectations. However, I was pleasantly surprised when we tried Ciminis and had the best waiter I have had in a long time and we eat out often. I rarely get the name of a server but Patrick was so friendly that my wife asked for his name. We will be going back and hopefully he will be working. This place is doing something right in the hiring and training of their staff. We had a blackened chicken pizza and it was very good. Pizza is only something I would order on a rare occasion but this was darn good.

1  Thank Don H

Thank you!! Patrick is great and we are luck to have him!! I am also glad you like the pizza- Blackened chicken Alfredo is my favorite!! (pizza or Dinner!)

Reviewed December 18, 2013

THANK YOU !! Michelle, Chris & Patrick and the whole Ciminis Gang for yet another great shift party !! The food was a huge hit, and the service was fantastic !! Thank you for always taking care of us and feeding us such good food.. Your friends from the Special Operations Division !!

We are Glad to have you!! We love our FMPD Family!! Thank you for the review

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Couldn't be happier with our dinner at Cimini's! Our waiter, Patrick, was extremely friendly and attentive. The portions were big and the food delicious! Try the funnel cake dessert - you won't be disappointed!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thank you for the review! We are glad you had a nice dinner! Come Back soon!!