“Great food!”
Review of Banana Joes Tiki Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Banana Joes Tiki Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Excellent food and service. Great atmosphere! The grouper was fantastic. The appetizers were great and the beer was cheap. What else can you ask for?

3  Thank Seanpo17

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We were visiting friends in North Fort Myers. At dinner time, we walked to the marina to our friends’ favorite place Banana Joe’s. We soon learned it was under new management. We were nervous at first, but a great friendly bartender soon catered to our rum needs. We shared two appetizers: Boneless Buffalo Tenders, and Key West Conch Fritters. The fritters were so delicious, I thought about ordering another batch for dinner. What I did order for dinner was the Tuna Wrap. This was not your average tuna wrap. This was Sesame seared Ahi Tuna with cucumber wasabi Thai slaw. I was so involved with my dinner; I forgot what my friends’ ordered. We all agreed our dinners were great. The new owner’s Julie and Doug came by and introduced themselves. I wish them all the best !!!! Next time I am in North Fort Myers, I know what I getting to eat !!!

3  Thank Laura C