“Great Food”

Bianca's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Bianca's Ristorante, where family, friends and exceptional food are a tradition! Owners Jan and Mark want you to feel right at home at Bianca's. Their heritage of hospitality runs deep in the family. At Bianca's Ristorante be prepared for unbelievable Italian cuisine, including southern tomato-based classics and northern dishes rich in butter and cream. Chef David Svoboda uses only the freshest ingredients to guarantee a delicious meal prepared just for you. When you walk through the door of Bianca's, whether stopping by for a glass of Chianti or settling in for an authentic Italian dining experience, all of us at Bianca's strive to personally welcome each of you with a friendly smile and a cheery "ciao"!
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Celebratory dinner on 10-26-2013. Both of our dinners were excellent. I had the lobster ravioli and Marcia had the veal franchise.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Jan, Mark, Dave, Adrian, Barb, Justine...you are all great people and Blanca's is our number one spot for great food and fun after a long hard week. funand Chef Dave is like no other. Keep up the good

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My wife and I have dined at Bianca's regularly for the past few years. There was a recent change of ownership, and they deserve some accolades. The food at Bianca's was always great, but the ambiance was just average. Mark and Jan, the new owners, made it their mission to decorate and spruce up the restaurant and bar. The result is, in a word, beautiful. The new decor has transformed the former mediocre dining room into a warm, inviting space. Personal photos are everywhere. Gone is the cheap art and curtains. They replaced them with artwork and curtains that reminded us of our visits to restaurants in Tuscany. They now offer several Italian wines that were missing before. Mark and Jan's warm hospitality has transformed Bianca's. Give it a try.

1  Thank mooseconn
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I am a frequent customer at Bianca's and I was excited to visit again to see the new renovations and have a nice dinner with my family. I did like the new look but I was very disappointed with the new management. We decided to have a drink before we had dinner and Adrian, the bartender was great as usual but unfortunately he was not able to give us three of the drinks we asked for. He had to tell us that they ran out of Jack Daniels, (my Dad drinks Jack & Coke), they ran out of Absolut Vodka (Absolut Martini, Mom's chioce) and then Adrian had to tell me that they discontinued the Essence Reisling Wine that I look forward to having every time I visit Bianca's. They replaced the Essence with the Relax Reisling, a cheap sweet wine that I can go to the local supermarket and purchase a bottle for $8.99. How can they be a place that has been so, on the ball, drop the ball not have the bar supplied with the basics... POOR MANAGEMENT! Such a shame. On a possessive note, if you don't drink, food is good. (I'm guessing they have a different manager for the back of the house.) Loosing a fan.

1  Thank Deb7005
MarkWJanG, Owner at Bianca's Ristorante, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Hi Deb! I'm sorry to hear about your unfavorable experience at Bianca's. Our staff strives hard each day to provide the best dining experience! The only reason we were out of Jack Daniels was a problem with the supplier. That happens from to time. We did have plenty of Absolute, so I think you're talking about Kettle One. Again a problem with the supplier. As for your Riesling, we're simply trying some new wines, in an effort to improve the overall quality of our wine selection. I'm thrilled you love the new look and the excellent food!! Please ask for Jan or myself the next time you're at Bianca's!!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is your tried and true neighborhood Italian restaurant. Family run with old recipes and great food. The service is very friendly and the menu, although it's what you might expect, is exactly what you probably want from an old school Italian place. Nothing cutting edge but everything executed excellently.