“Delicious Family Italian Restaurant!”

Bianca's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Bianca's Ristorante, where family, friends and exceptional food are a tradition! Owners Jan and Mark want you to feel right at home at Bianca's. Their heritage of hospitality runs deep in the family. At Bianca's Ristorante be prepared for unbelievable Italian cuisine, including southern tomato-based classics and northern dishes rich in butter and cream. Chef David Svoboda uses only the freshest ingredients to guarantee a delicious meal prepared just for you. When you walk through the door of Bianca's, whether stopping by for a glass of Chianti or settling in for an authentic Italian dining experience, all of us at Bianca's strive to personally welcome each of you with a friendly smile and a cheery "ciao"!
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The lobster ravioli was excellent with 3 large shrimp and a wonderful, rich cream sauce. My husband enjoyed his chicken sorrentino. But the italian strawberry shortcake was the best I have had. It was made with lady fingers.. Yum! Our waitress Brandi provided great service. Even the owner stopped at our table and introduced himself. We highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My parents live in Ft. Myers and every time I visit from Ft Lauderdale, I want to take them to dinner there, as it such an awesome place. The food is consistently delicious starting with salad and garlic bread and house red wine. The lobster ravioli is consistently wonderful served with asparagus and shrimp. I also love the shrimp with red sauce. The service is excellent and we would like to recognize Justin, as he took care of us the last two to three times, and we were a large party of six or more. We heard there was new ownership and got worried; however, the last time we ate there, the owners personally greeted us, and were very nice. The cooks and the waiters are the same in the face of new ownership. I highly recommend this restaurant to seekers of good food on the west coast of Florida. PS. My older brother, mike, is extremely picky about where he eats and does not eat and this place is one where he will eat:)

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Our group of 16 had reservations for 6:30 on a Saturday evening. We had two waitresses for our group which did not seem to help the service which I thought was slow considering the restaurant was nearly empty. That said every one enjoyed the food, I had the Penne Alla Vodka asking for it to be spicy, it was very good. Others in our group had the lobster ravioli in a pink sauce all loved the dish. The Frutti del Mare was also very good with plenty of seafood. The chicken Bianca was recommended and did not disappoint. Some select wine was 50% off by the bottle. We all had a good evening and the very good food made up for the slow service.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Have NO ties to the restaurant...family etc. Went there about 5 years ago because of a recommendation from a friend. The food and service was wonderful.
Last evening I again brought my wife there for the second time in two months and it seems to get better each time. Not normal because anything that seems to be good usually tends to deteriorate over time or use!
Can't say enough good, from the food to the service....from the owner and greeter to the food runners.
Best bang for my $20 fine Italian meal!

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We had a group of six, made reservation for 6 PM. Table was ready when we arrived a little early.
The owner met us was very pleasant. And professional.Waitress was prompt with drinks, apps were ordered which were great. We weren't rushed at all. Some of the best service I've experienced since moving to this area seven yrs ago.Four of us ordered the special, pork loin chops. Never used a knife, fall off the bone tender.Waitress was attentive, but over bearing
I would suggest to visit this establishment as soon as you can, and make it regular stop. ***** five stars all the way