“Pleasant Surprise”

Bianca's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Bianca's Ristorante, where family, friends and exceptional food are a tradition! Owners Jan and Mark want you to feel right at home at Bianca's. Their heritage of hospitality runs deep in the family. At Bianca's Ristorante be prepared for unbelievable Italian cuisine, including southern tomato-based classics and northern dishes rich in butter and cream. Chef David Svoboda uses only the freshest ingredients to guarantee a delicious meal prepared just for you. When you walk through the door of Bianca's, whether stopping by for a glass of Chianti or settling in for an authentic Italian dining experience, all of us at Bianca's strive to personally welcome each of you with a friendly smile and a cheery "ciao"!
Reviewed February 3, 2013

There seemed to be a little mix up about who would serve our party of 10 which caused a delay at the beginning of the evening. However, once that was resolved, service was really good (thanks Justin). I appreciate that the restaurant didn't automatically impose 18% gratuity on each of our separate checks. The restaurant is very large so I was skeptical that the food would be prepared to order, served timely, and be really good. Bianca's was a pleasant surprise!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

My friends and I have been to Bianca's numerous times and always had an awesome dinner and experience. Last night the beginning of the night started off terrible with no service for 30 minutes but ended well. Thank you Justin our server for making it a great night after all.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We came to Bianca’s for New Years Eve, My husband and I are from Michigan and love Italian food, the service was absolutely amazing, Our server I cant seem to remember her name (short girl I remember her mentioning she was new and from Illinois)Anyway every time she came to the table she was smiling! And very delightful, it was our 20th Anniversary and at the end of the night she offered us a complementary bottle of champagne, in my whole life I have never had such amazing service, I had the Veal Marissa which was fantastic! My husband had the Lobster rav which I took a couple bites from lol... If we ever make it back to North Fort Myers we will come to Bianca’s!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Not big on writing reviews but this was a must. It was our first trip to Biancas and I must say, we were extra-ordinarily pleased. First off, the service was impeccable. The main dining area was completely full so we opted to go into the bar area. Our server was a delightful woman named Barbi who made us feel like she had known us forever. After a great introduction to the selections at hand, she made a strong recommendation of the Champagne Chicken which turned out, will be my favorite for many visits to come. We realize that it is the staff's job to be accomodating but she really made us feel like we were truly welcome. With that kind of service and the excellence of the food served, we will highly recommend Biancas to all of our snowbird friends. Thank you so much and my wife and I will be back soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Wonderful Italian food! We've eaten here at least 20 times over the past couple of years and in spite of the 30 minute drive to get here.

I love the lobster ravioli and absolutely crave their sauteed spinach! My husband is a big fan of their pork osso bucco and veal saltimbocca. There's always someone at the bar sharing pizza and raving about it.

The owner, Bill Esposito, is a gracious and sincere host. I would highly recommend Bianca's for a delicious Italian dinner.