“I like it!”

Bianca's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Bianca's Ristorante, where family, friends and exceptional food are a tradition! Owners Jan and Mark want you to feel right at home at Bianca's. Their heritage of hospitality runs deep in the family. At Bianca's Ristorante be prepared for unbelievable Italian cuisine, including southern tomato-based classics and northern dishes rich in butter and cream. Chef David Svoboda uses only the freshest ingredients to guarantee a delicious meal prepared just for you. When you walk through the door of Bianca's, whether stopping by for a glass of Chianti or settling in for an authentic Italian dining experience, all of us at Bianca's strive to personally welcome each of you with a friendly smile and a cheery "ciao"!
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We are locals and support our locals. This restaurant is pricy so we aren't going here weekly, however the food will not disappoint you, The veal is tender and awesome, for Italian food this is the place locally, forget the fast food italian places. Bon appetite!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Went their for a birthday dinner one meal was just great the veal mine not so much the price was 23 OK I got three shrimps and a med size fish, I ask for something beside the pasta and was told oh yes how about asparagus I said sure just did not want paste. So when we got our bill my meal now was 25.50 plus 1.00 because I said blue cheese So my 23.00 meal was now 26.50 and I would of pass or said yes to the price but no one told me these item where to cost more I was told blue cheese cost 6.98 lb and asparagus's cost so,much well three shrimp med size costs what I did not need to hear this I was also told the waitress was new and she would talk to her so it did not happen again what was that to me so the next customer would not be upset I know this sounds small but it my money and I was feeling that the shrimps and the fish size was small but I told myself OK go with it but when I got charge more then I was upset and no one seem to care.And this was a birthday dinner we went to you for this special night and left upset and the hostess knew I was.

1  Thank judykayec
Reviewed November 21, 2012

While this restaurant does not officially take reservations, we did call the day before for preferred seating. This time of year it wasn't terribly busy but still glad we called ahead. If you get there before 6 there is "happy hour" and 2 for 1 on certain drinks. A beautiful bar and they pour a nice drink. The food was outstanding! I had the tilapia and shrimp over linguini....excellant! My husband had the chicken fettucini alfredo with broccoli and mushrooms....mmmm great! We also had the pizza and lasagna on prior visits...again, excellant! Their garlic butter rolls included with the meals are the best we have ever had anywhere!! While the service and food were outstanding, it was a little loud and crowded. Despite that, we always visit Bianca's during our visit to the area and highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Such a nice place. From the minute I walked in the door I knew I was in for a good experience. We were greeted promptly and courteously. Our waiter was knowledgeable and professional, he recommended an excellent wine pairing with our meal and made us feel appreciated even though we came in close to closing on a Sunday night. The food was delicious (I had the Lobster Ravioli special) and the bill was very reasonable. Overall one of the best dining experiences I've had in the sunshine state.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This was our second time and we were not disappointed. The server Brandi was very good. We arrived at 6:30 and was seated right away. We had calamari for appetizer which was delicious. The eggplant parm, seafood pasta and osso boca were all good and plentiful. We all had leftovers for another meal. We will return.