“Golf”

Got a photo?
Add it.
El Rio Golf Club
Reviewed March 7, 2014

the course was moderately priced & we found out why. the course was narrow & there were a lot of golfers walking which made for slow play. The 1st tee was beside the driving range & was a little scary going down to the green with lots of balls shooting toward the same spot. There were 2 groups in front of us with just 2 walkers each--seems like the course would have told them to play together so things wouldn't get so backed up. If we ever get to this area again, we will probably skip this course.

There are newer reviews for El Rio Golf Club

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I got off of work early one day and my honey suggested a round of golf. It was my first executive course and I enjoyed it.