“Really good food”
Review of Firehouse Sports Grill - CLOSED

Firehouse Sports Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a local restaurant, owned by a local retired firefighter, his wife and daughter. We are not your typical sports grill, we have all the TV's for viewing plus have a great menu for you to choose from. We are a scratch kitchen. We design and make our own wing sauces, salad dressings. We have some of the best burgers and wings around. We also have great entree's to choose from as well. We have a full bar with over 50 different style beers to choose from, as well as some great wines. We have the NFL, NHL, MBL,for you sports fans.
Fort Myers, Florida
“Really good food”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I've been here several time and the food is always very good. Ive had really good !! service but if they're real busy take your time have a drink from the full service bar its well worth the wait. The name Firehouse sports Bar and grill brings some menu choices from the fire house where the owner worked for several years then retired. I've eaten several thing here like the grilled Ruben / fries, chicken & andouille spring rolls, wings, the Wedge salad ( Jaws of Life) very yummy, taco salad, shrimp poboy, shaky's meatloaf sandwich just to name a few things. I go during lunch most of the time and they run daily specials like today was $5.00 for 10 wings they have live entertainment on the weekends a trivia night, and charity functions. If your in the area its a must stop, really good food, great price and a casual atmosphere. They have a nice dinner menu too so
Checkout the menu on the website Firehousesportsgrill.com

• Visited April 2013

Brockton, MA
“Very Good Meal”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This restaurant serves homemade food that is delicious. I had meatloaf that was very good. The decor is interesting with a true firehouse theme. Our server was very friendly and helpful. Would plan to return if we are in the area again.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank MCMcBrockton_MA
Cape Coral, Florida
“Fresh, made-from-scratch food found here”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I finally decided to eat here after hearing from family and friends about this place. They talked up a big talk so I already had a high expectation on my radar.

They did deliver what I was told. What was I told, you ask. Well, I was told there was really great food and really great prices. Let me tell you all about it.

My friend and I were the first customers of the day for lunch right at 11am. I mean they literally unlocked the door as we went for the door knob. We were greeted very promptly (of course) and were seated by the window at a booth. The theme color is red. Red is everywhere because, as the name of the restaurant points out, Firehouse has to do with fire fighters.

Our server was also prompt (I would hope so) and greeted us with a very relaxed attitude. I guess when you're the first customers you're not quite ready for your day. But she improved as a few more customers arrived. She explained everything, and I mean everything on the menu is made from scratch. OK...that sounds great. Now, what to order.

My friend ordered the meat lovers (not the real name) pizza with a wheat crust. I ordered the burger with gorgonzola cheese. The food arrived promptly (again...I would hope so as there were only 2 other tables occupied at the time). My burger was cooked perfectly. So juicy and flavorful! The fries were hand-cut fresh french fries. Oh yummy! My friends pizza was made with a homemade crust. They do give you the option of whole wheat crust but unfortunately they ran out of wheat flour and were waiting for the delivery truck. She said "There is a lot of meat on this pizza!" It looked delicious.

The prices are very good, especially for this area. You can afford to eat here if you're on a budget. I did hear a complaint from the booth next to us about the eggrolls or something but our server was very nice to offer him something else. Good form!

My hubby is all about getting the most "bang for your buck" and I would say this place fits the bill. Give it a try. I will be back...with my hubby.

• Visited March 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“consistently good”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have been there several times, tried many different things on the menu, and never disappointed. The hot dog on a pretzel bun is great. They have sweet potato fries that are the best I have found....wedges of potato, rather than little strings of tasteless that you find other places. The ribs are very good, fish is good and the wings on Monday can't be beat. The pepperoni pizza is made with hand sliced pepperoni..nice & thick...& tasty cheese. The staff is vey friendly and make you feel like they care if you are there!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank dorizee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely going back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

A locally owned sports bar the owner is a retired local firefighter. The atmosphere was very nice, it had firefighter memorabilia everywhere and was very clean. The food was excellent! We got the meatloaf which was amazing and the wings which were literally the best wings I've ever had! I have been here several times and have never had a bad meal. They had a whole drink menu with a huge variety of beers and drinks. And the prices for everything were very reasonable. Our server was awesome and the owners themselves came out several times and made rounds around the restaurant and were very friendly. I am definitely going back!

1 Thank BradHartman