Tripadvisor
North Fort Myers

“Nice good place with great Bloody Marys and good food.”

Cactus Jacks Waterfront Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cactus Jack's Waterfront Bar & Grill provides Starters, Salads, Entrees, Desserts and Lunch Menu to the North Fort Myers, FL area.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went with 2 other couples on a Sunday. $2 Bloody Marys were wonderful!!!
We had a grouper sandwich and the Fiesta Lime Chicken. Both very good. Nice outdoor covered area with water view.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (238)

Reviewed January 7, 2020

We spent NYE there and had a great meal with fantastic service. The food was good and priced good, esp for being NYE. The entertainment was a really good DJ and Karaoke. NO DOOR CHARGE.. Look forward to taking a few more friends with us there next year.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 29, 2019

My wife and I had eaten at this restaurant before but it had been a while. We were in the area so decided to dine there again. It was 6:45 pm when we arrived. Although busy, there were several tables available. We sat down and within a few minutes a server appeared. He introduced himself and commented that he also had two large tables that he was taking care of so please be patient. He brought our drinks and we ordered at that time 6:55 pm. Now we understand that it takes a while to prepare food. I had ordered a dinner salad and wings my wife fish and chips. At 7:15 pm, we stopped our server to ask how much longer it would be. He said that the kitchen was back up due to the two large groups that he was waiting on. At 7:25 pm we again stopped our server and he said that it would still be a few minutes. At that time I told him that we had waited over 30 minutes and if the food didn’t arrive soon we were going to leave. He reminded us that there were two large groups ahead of us. Well, they hadn’t received their food either and I don’t know how long they had been waiting. At 7:35 pm, I left $6 on the table to cover the two soft drinks we ordered and left. 50 minutes after we arrived. This is totally unacceptable in the restaurant world. One of the “large tables” still had not received their food when we left.
I can’t comment on the taste or quality of the food as we never received any. Outside the establishment, there was a number awards listed that they supposedly had won. If there was one for service, it should be ignored.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch here again. Great menu and service. I enjoyed fish tacos then raspberry key lime pie, yummy! Very friendly service in a great location. We even watched a gator swim past outside! Highly recommended.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 29, 2019 via mobile

Nice big covered deck overlooking a marina and canal. Great and inexpensive lunches. Also great pulled pork (I am fussy). If you like BLTs get that lunch special with crisp bacon (ask for it). Only downside is that FL allows outdoor smoking so it makes it hit or miss around smelling smoke (a major pet peeve for me). Hope Florida gets into the 21st century soon around smoking regulations or lack thereof.

Date of visit: November 2019