“Consistently good Thai food”
Review of Phensri Thai

Phensri Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Thai is one of my favorite foods to eat out and Phensri Thai has the best food in our area. The service can be a little slow, but the food is always worth waiting for. Everything is freshly prepared and nicely presented. If you like Thai, you will love Phensri Thai.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I've been here several times with different groups, and the food is consistently fresh and excellent! Unfortunately, service was very slow at dinner this past week, and one main dish was only warm, while the other was hot, leading me to think that one had been cooked and was waiting a while. Meals came out very slowly for all tables, and there were only about 5 tables occupied. The food makes up for any deficiencies in service, it really is just first rate. I've never had a bad or even mediocre meal, it's all excellent!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

9/10/2013
WOW this has to be one of the best places so far that I have tried. It was a Monday at lunch time. Pretty barren of customers. Why I do not know. The food was excellent and cooked to perfection. I had fried wontons for appetizer. The were crisp and delicate with a wonderful sauce. I had the thai chili with beef. The salad was delicate and filling with a peanut dressing :-). The main entrée was made per my request extra hot & spicy. Not the wimpy ways of Floridians. It made me sweat yet very flavor able. The beef was tender and not over cooked. The green beans were cooked to tenderness yet crunchy for the vitamins . It also had sautéed onions. The rice was a small tender grain I have not seen before fluffy. The presentation was just plain beautiful. The ambiance was wonderful with a Thailand theme of Buddha & elephants.

So if you are up for an adventure of your taste buds and are not a old fogey . Try this exotic culinary place

1  Thank rholland63
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have been here few times and absolutely loved it! The place is small but cozy. Our waiter was the owner and he is nice and welcoming. We ordered shrimp pad thai and chicken panang curry (mild). Yummy in my tummy! It was very good! We ordered fried ice cream and fried bananas for dessert and that too did not disappoint! It was so good that we devoured the huge plate in minutes. We left the place completely filled and satisfied. We will surely be back soon!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This restaurat was came as a referral from a good customer. Wow A Great find. Iced Thai coffee is a must. The dumplings and springs rolls for an app were fantastic. Spice levels are adjustable to your taste.WE both ordered beef, mine in a salad and my wife in a chili sauce dish If there was any negative the beef was a tiny bit chewy. Not enough to affect everything else.I will certainly return to try more dishes Can't wait.. Oh by the way great service and the owner takes great pride.