“Excellent Meal”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This restaurat was came as a referral from a good customer. Wow A Great find. Iced Thai coffee is a must. The dumplings and springs rolls for an app were fantastic. Spice levels are adjustable to your taste.WE both ordered beef, mine in a salad and my wife in a chili sauce dish If there was any negative the beef was a tiny bit chewy. Not enough to affect everything else.I will certainly return to try more dishes Can't wait.. Oh by the way great service and the owner takes great pride.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

From the moment we walked in our waiter( the young man in the homepage photo)fulfilled our every request and made our first visit a memorable experience! The satay, me-grob, pad thai, etc was amazing as was the side of cucumber salad! Fresh and delicious! This will be a repeat appearance on our part! Very reasonable priced and less of a commute than going to Thailand!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Honestly - I love me some Thai food - and when I read the reviews on this place, I really hoped that it wouldn't let me down. This place is freaking amazing. The owners made us feel like we were right at home. The chicken pad thai is the best that I have ever had. The plum sauce with the spring rolls was perfect and the food was piping hot when it came out. I really cannot say enough good things about this place. Atmosphere was very calm and relaxed, and prices were spot on. We absolutely cannot wait to come back.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I've eaten Thai food in most large cities of America. Living in south FL (especially the west coast) forces one to accept the 'ethnically challenged' cuisine we have here.
Having said that, PHENSRI is fantastic! Not only do they prepare the most delicious Thai food in the area, they are, WITHOUT A DOUBT, the most friendly and accommodating staff we have encountered in town. They prepare special, made-to-order dishes for my family due to minor food allergies. And it is always fresh, extremely tasty, and has impressed all of our out-of-town guests.
Simply put.....best Thai food in town. Period. Hands down. Don't second guess.....just go.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I always get the tofu Pad Thai and have never been disappointed. Service is good and the Thai iced tea is great. No free refills on soda so get the Tea and they keep your class full. I try to go there often for lunch alone as my husband doesn't like Thai food...