“I'd go again...”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
“I'd go again...”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

My husband and I visited this place for a quick app and a drink.

I loved all the dollar bills covering the walls that patrons had posted. I got to post one as well!

The insides of the restaurant is "tight" I wouldn't suggested going with a large group our small children. I have 3 young children myself and I would not choose to bring them here, simply because I feel that the tight quarters would make it difficult to manage the little ones.

The margaritas were excellent and our app was good. Our server was nice as well, but I do think this place can use some improvements in their customer service.

As mentioned before, our server was nice, but he was not very personable. We also sat at the bar, and you can see straight into the kitchen from the bar. The cooks are all in there standing around, can clearly see you but don't even give a friendly "nod" or "hello."

Regardless, I would visit this place again, but I would suggest to management to seriously consider some customer service training for all the staff.

• Visited August 2014

Miami, Florida
“Give it a chance”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited this restaurant on Saturday night. The place is very small, and there aren't a lot of places to sit.

The staff is friendly, but the food is just ok.

They have great music playing, which changes the feel of the place from when you first walk in.

I would give them another try.

Miami, Florida
“A lot of fun”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

My wife and I had been to this restaurant about 20 years ago, and had vague, but good, memories of it. On a family vacation to Captiva with our children and grandchildren we felt we had to re-visit. Since we had 5 grandchildren (10 and under), we know not all restaurants are suitable for us. We were not disappointed and recommend this place highly for families. The food is pretty good, the prices in line with other Captive restaurants, the children's menu was okay, and the wait staff had a pretty good sense of timeliness, recognizing that 5 small children are not necessarily patient. The decor and zany displays are just great for kids, keeping them occupied before the food arrived and after they were done with their meals.
If you are on Captiva for a week or less, this restaurant should be on your list. More than a week, maybe twice.

Visited August 2014
Clearwater, Florida
“Average food, good service, out of several items”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This place is small, but a fun casual atmosphere. Biggest complaint was that there were no less than four things that we asked for that they were out of: several beers and a food item. Also one member of our party didn't receive his meal for about 10 mins after the rest of us.

Visited August 2014
Brandon, Florida
“Won't be back!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I love Mexican food...so I was excited about this restaurant being on my "list". So sad. It was a rainy Monday afternoon, very few patrons in the restaurant, outside seating closed due of the weather. My husband and I waited inside the door for no less than 4 or 5 minutes without any acknowledgement. When the waiter finally spoke to us and asked how many, he said it would be about 10 minutes because he could only seat us at the tables (which were full) because he saved the booths for larger parties of 4-6. WHAT??? There were at least 5-6 booths available to seat us, paying patrons. And did I mention the place was dead?? So, aggravated but wanting Mexican food, we told the waiter we would wait at the bar for a "table". We sat at the bar to order a draft, only people at the bar, and nothing. From anyone. I went to the bathroom and came back...my husband said still nothing. So we walked out. I spend money where it is appreciated...their loss!!

• Visited August 2014