“Good experience”

RC Otter's Island Eats
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Very casual island vacation venue. The grouper was so delicious. Good slaw and the beer list is compressive. Wear casual island clothes. Expect a fun night with good food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,490)

Reviewed May 30, 2014

The waiter we had (kyle according to the bill, he never even told us his name)...I can't even get past it. He was just bad. Short, verging on rude. Unattentive to say the least. No personality whatsoever. The food was mediocre...it was definitely not worth what we paid. The atmosphere was fun, live music, kids can draw on the table cloth/paper, the decor is fun and local. I feel that if the waiter had been half way decent, I could've dealt with the mediocre food. My total bill including tip, was 95.00 and they charged my card 97.87. Just like the last review, I use my debit card everywhere and NEVER encountered this issue. I would not recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We ate breakfast here twice during our stay at South Seas Resort and the price was considerably less than the buffet at The Grill. Good portions and quick service. A proper Captiva breakfast.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Stopped by this colorful location for an early morning breakfast. Sat outside and had good coffee and delicious pancakes. Food was delivered fairly quick and server was good about keeping coffee refilled. Was nice environment and good experience.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

The food was okay and the selection was not too bad. Overall, I would say this place was worth visiting, but nothing to write home about. We enjoyed our dinner and sitting out on the deck. There was live music and a nice little bar inside. We had watched the sunset from Mucky Duck and then dinner here.