“Good food!”
Review of Old Captiva House

Old Captiva House
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Captiva House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 2 miles north of Blind Pass Bridge
Description: Welcome to the historic, award-winning Old Captiva House Restaurant, Gulf-front at the legendary, historic 'Tween Waters Island Resort & Spa. We invite you to sample our delicious New Florida cuisine, served with our gorgeous Captiva Island sunsets. Come, feast your eyes and your appetites tonight.
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We ate breakfast here everyday, for the week we stayed at the Tween Waters Inn. The breakfast menu was limited, but that made it easy to order! Fresh fruit, cereal, and other things included in the breakfast bar. Everything was very good!
My sister also had her reception upstairs. The dinner was amazing! Everything looked and tasted delicious! We really enjoyed this place!!!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Good food, great fun, good prices! Go to the Crab Races, and see the band on the weekend!
We will be back for sure!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had 2 great dinners last year, one of them was a special. Food and service were good.
We are traveling to Sanibel/Captiva in a few days and plan to have dinner at the Old Captiva House.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Food & Service was top notch a few years back, hopefully will still be when we return for our anniversary.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

My family & I had dinner Wednesday evening at Old Captiva House at 'Tween Waters Inn. We travel to Captiva every year, and usually for a special dinner, we go to Sanibel Steak house. But this year we picked off the Trip advisor list and we hit the bulls eye. I had steak tartar as an appetizer, steak salad, and a NY strip. Each one was awesome. My 2 grown kids had baked brie for an appetizer, one had a Caesar salad, the other the soup. They raved about it. One had a NY Strip, just as good as mine, the other had the fish special. My wife got the vegetarian dish, which I think was an eggplant, and was very pleased. Both kids had dessert, which they said was outstanding. There was no downside here. It was a fabulous dinner with great service. We'll be back next year.

1  Thank Jim L
jason m, Manager at Old Captiva House, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Dear Jim L,
Thank you for such a glowing review. We pride ourselves on being consistent in providing our guests with a wonderful dining experience. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and I hope to see you back again soon.