“Yummy”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stopped in for breakfast. I was surprised that no one was there. I ordered an omelette which came with breakfast potatoes and "fresh fruit" which was hard, unripened slices (not good). My husband ordered a Belgian waffle which looked wonderful. The service was quick, and the waiter was attentive. We will be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,600)

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The restaurant has the most amazing food, an amazing location and lovely ambience. It was the same for each of the five years we are coming to Captiva. And then there is the other thing there which never seems to change, the totally unfriendly, disinterested and unnerved staff. So far we still went for the other advantages but after last week we just give up on it. The live entertainers are always the nicest of the bunch. The other staff knows about their advantages and does not seem to think that nice service matters or even is necessary.

1  Thank 40Luke
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Actually this place should get 5 stars just for being open when all the other restaurants were closed form 3:30 - 5:00pm.

This place was not our first choice, not our second but it was the only place open.

I will say the food was good, the nachos were HUGE, our waiter was really good.

Will go back just to try the Key Lime Pie.

Worth a try if you are in the area

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I wanted to try this place based on the trip advisor reviews. I was not disappointed. The vibe was relaxed and the food was great! I ordered the nachos. They were the size of a hubcap! And delicious! The mango banana daiquiri and the watermelon colada hit the spot too. I didn't need an entree but had to have dessert. When I saw the key lime pie, it was the most beautiful I have ever seen! So light and sweet. I would absolutely return in cooler weather and sit outside. The service and atmosphere at the bar was wonderful. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for dessert and a nightcap a little bit before they were ready to close but the bartender assured us that it was quite alright to stay and enjoy the dessert in the outside eating area. The night was wonderful so eating outside was peaceful and breezy. The desserts were big portions that we actually ended up having to get doggie bags for. I had the raspberry cheesecake that was one of the best I've ever but the key lime was obviously very delicious as we'll. the bartender recommended the espresso Martini to go with our dessert and it was a great choice. Tasted a lot like Bailey's. Definitely a place I'd go back to probably for a full meal next time.