“Very kind, very attentive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Keylime Bistro

Keylime Bistro
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vadnais Heights, Minnesota
“Very kind, very attentive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

The Keylime Bistro was among my favorite dinner outings on Captiva. We chose to sit out on the patio, and enjoyed a pleasant evening with great food and live music. After we all enjoyed great meals, we opted for dessert. The key lime pie was outstanding, but my seven year old is a bit picky. He only liked the whipped cream...... The kind waiter went back to the kitchen and exchanged his pie for a plate HEAPING with whipped cream,(he's seven...okay?) Anyway, that gesture stands out in my mind, and simple things like that are what keep my repeat business. I will be back to the Bistro!

• Visited July 2013

Livingston, Montana
“This place keeps getting better all the time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

We dined here last year, and it was very good... but when we came back this year, it was simply GREAT! Pasta with beef tips... "Not so Basic Salad" with artichokes and hearts of palm... and a marvelous red, saucy, spicy pasta with sausage (and so much more). Terrific key lime pie here, as well. We always sit close to the music... typically a man with a guitar singing songs from the 1970s-1990s. The outside ambiance is beautiful with twinkle lights... outdoor 'heaters' to take the chill off. Truly... this was one of the best meals we've ever had. Simply the best!

Visited January 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Fast service, nice patio”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

The food was average. My wife got the primavera risotto, I had the grouper piccata. Both meals were okay. My grouper was pretty good, the piccata sauce left something to be desired and the vegetables with my meal were cold-room temp. The service was very fast and the outdoor patio with music was great for an evening meal.

Alexandria, Minnesota
“Excellent Food given with excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

We had a party of 10 people on a very chilly night and were seated by the doors to hear an excellent musician. (David Johnson) Everyone ordered something different on the menu and my filet was excellent! My wife had Crab Cakes and was extremely satisfied...This is our 5th night on Captiva and this was the best dinner yet! Plus a big thanks to Carrie who was our server.

Visited January 2014
Maple Grove, Minnesota
“One of our favorite places on Captiva”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Between RC Otters and Keylime Bistro, you can't go wrong. The breakfast at KLB is awesome, as is the dinner. I had a seafood stew that was amazing. Definitely a 'must' when you are visiting.

Visited March 2013