“Perfect choice for me!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We had a casual meal with a great entertainer singing and playing guitar in the background!
I made the perfect choice of Calamari and Shrimp on top of a Caesar Salad followed by the most perfectly, delicate, Key Lime Pie. A triumph!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,671)

Reviewed November 20, 2013

My fiance and I ate here on our vacation. He had grilled swordfish and I had the crab cakes. The food was fresh and yummy! I absolutely loved the keylime sauce!! The atmosphere was also laid back...we got to enjoy a live band. Definitely would go back!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Never had a bad meal or poor service at Key Lime Bistro in the14 years we have been visiting Captiva.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Great little spot. The sax player entertained with some really great music - mostly oldies. Loved it. Lunch was terrific and nice ambience. If the weather is good, eat on the patio.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The food is excellent, the service great, and the variety of musical entertainment superb.
I love the relaxed outside seating. The food served for breakfast is delightful. Oh heck all the meals are great but a must have is their famous Keylime Pie. I was here three years ago and much to my delight the famous pie is still the same. My first piece of pie I managed to eat most of the serving; consequently after that I always shared with a friend.