“Great music”
Review of Keylime Bistro

Keylime Bistro
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great music”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

There is a sax player there on the weekends and Tuesday night who was vey good. The drinks are great and I understand that the food is also.

Visited November 2013

Norwood, New Jersey
“Great, Relaxing meal”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We ate here a coupe, of times, once for breakfast and once for dinner. Breakfast was pretty good (the crunchy French toast is killer), but dinner was excellent. The vibe of the place is terrific--a huge patio seating area, nice live music, and terrific food. My wife had the stuffed grouper and she loved it, and my tuna steak was great. Even the filet mignon that my daughter had was good. We'll definitely come back here.

Louisville, Kentucky
“Awesome food and service”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My wife and I stopped here for lunch while driving up to Captiva Island for the day. When in the area we usually eat at their sister restaurant, R.C. Otters, just across the street but decided to try the Keylime Bistro for a change. What a pleasant surprise. Service was great and the food even better. She had the grilled grouper sandwich and said it was wonderful. My choice was the veggie sandwich which consisted of roasted red pepper, portabella mushroom, sweet onions, and goat cheese. Wow, it was the best sandwich of it's kind I have ever had. We finished off our meal by sharing a slice of their famous keylime pie. Oh boy, if you go you must have the pie if you eat nothing else. It is Super good! They also feature live music which was very nice. We still like R.C. Otter's but may be forced to swap sisters. Oh yeah, we will be back.

“Just OK”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Staying on Captiva you are limited to food choices unless you want to do a lot of running. We ate at Keylime Bistro and while the service was good, the food was just OK.

Visited October 2013
Athens, Georgia
“Awesome chicken club!!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I shared the chicken club and wow- was it good!!! I also had the creme brûlée which was amazing. We will definitely go back!