“Family Fun”
Review of Keylime Bistro

Keylime Bistro
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toledo, Ohio
“Family Fun”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Always very accommodating. Great food and service. Eating al fresco is always an added plus!!! Live music is fun for all. Don't miss it while on the island. Enjoy!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank JSid_12

Connecticut
“Great Waitstaff”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife and I had a great dining experience here. The food was very good but our waitress was excellent. They also had a pretty good singer/ guitar player while we dined. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone and I will definitely eat here on my next trip to Captiva.

1 Thank SlinkDog
Indiana
“Reviews are misleading”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Pass on this place - the breakfast we had was extremely greasy and tasteless - price is atrocious for the quality of food we were served, but seems to be on par for the area. I am sure you can be served better food elsewhere on Captiva or Sanibel

1 Thank cavalier62
Ranger
“Great breakfast food, but expensive”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My extended family and I rented a house in Captiva, FL and we went to this restaurant for breakfast one morning. We sat outside and the atmosphere was great. My grandchildren had the pancakes with chocolate chips, my grown daughter had a croissant, and my husband and I had an omelette. The food and service was great, but I almost fell backwards when our check came at a total of $97.00! $97.00 for breakfast! I can't imagine what lunch or dinner there would have cost. I noticed when we drove by there later that evening to pickup pizzas at another restaurant that they were playing live reggae type music and I would have liked to go there for dinner and listen to the nice music with the cool breeze blowing outside, but I was too afraid of how much it would cost.

1 Thank dianefireeyes
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Charming, Romantic Old Florida”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Best Eggs Benedict ever. Try the Crab Cake Benedict for breakfast. Yummy. Everything on the menu from S-cargo, Mussels, Clams, Salmon, Tuna and Grouper were a few of the choices for seafood. Pasta is available after 5pm. You can get a Big Bad Burger there too. A must stop while in Captiva.