“Good Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Ate here twice while on the Island, once for breakfast and once for diner. The breakfast was a much better value for the money and felt the diner was very mediocre at upscale pricing. There are about 4-6 restaurants in this area and I think finding average here is a bonus! The Bubble Room is the only place that at least offered a unique experience.

Visited August 2013

plymouth, mi
“Makes my trip spectacular”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Love this place- this year it was the first nicer restaurant we went to after arrival, and it didn't disappoint. This was the first time I tried something other than seafood- Chicken Picatta- done to perfection. Wasn't sure what wine I wanted so our bartender/server Aaron suggested a few to go with. I couldn't have been happier with our meal/dining experience. Just ask him if in doubt he will take care of you! What a welcome to Captiva. And yes, the best key lime pie

• Visited October 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“funky little bistro with music”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I walked from the beach access to this place for lunch and enjoyed it so much we came back for breakfast the next day. Like lots of beach places the service was slow but the food was quite good and we were not in a hurry so we didn't mind. Portions are generous for lunch and breakfast. Our lunch consisted of an Italian Sausage sandwich and a Veggie Sandwich, both quite tasty and reasonably priced at $8 each including veggie sides. Their dinner prices are in the $24 range and although they have patio seating, I would rather eat somewhere closer to or on the water, especially for those prices. (Green Flash is one of those equally priced with a great view.)

• Visited August 2013
“Used to love this place”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We used to go to this restaurant all of the time. However, the last visit was a huge disappointment. The food was average and priced higher than it should be. Whenever we made a request (another glass of wine when a bee landed and stayed in the glass) the reply was "We'll have to charge you for it". I would expect to be charged for the wine, but I don't need to be patronized about it. We won't go there ever again.

Visited November 2012
Mahwah, New Jersey
“First place off the plane!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Upon arrival, I change from winter to summer clothing and head right for Keylime Bistro. Great light food, fabulous atmosphere with out or indoor seating and low-key live music. I like Chris Workman best, but all artists are good. Fabulous drinks, nachos, and of course, Key Lime Pie!

Visited November 2012