“Fun place to eat!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We make a point of eating here every time we go to Sanibel and again it didn't disappoint. Great food and drinks. The keylime pie is soooo good!!! Another reason we like to go here is for the entertainment of David Johnson. He is usually there a couple times a week. Make a point to go when he is playing (6-10 when we were there) Tropical storm Andrea didn't prevent us from watching him play! Overall a great place to go!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Stopped in for a quick afternoon snack and had the key lime pie and chocolate seduction cake. Oh my goodness-had to be the most rich, delicious key lime pie I have ever tasted (and I think I make a pretty good one!)! The chocolate cake was also so very moist and wonderful. There was live music outdoors and in such a picturesque area. Don't miss this gem!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We ate here a few times for breakfast and a few times for dinner and enjoyed every meal. Although I had the same breakfast everyday, the homemade corned beef hash was awesome, we thought all of the food we had exceeded what we expected. The live music in the afternoons was a nice touch. On one of the nights they had a flute player with a woman playing the violin. She had a great voice and he was very entertaining. Definately made the experience better.
The bartender Aaron, sorry if I got that wrong, was awesome. Very freindly and attentive. We even went back a third night just to have a little snifter of rum and listen to the music.
All in all a good experience and we would definately go back.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I went twice for lunch in 4 days, so I really enjoyed it. They had life music for lunch: nice touch. Would go again

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We had breakefirst here, because it was offered by de Captiva Island Inn, the qualuty of the foor was not special good or bad. The service was poor and unfriendly. I asked to replace the patato's for one slice of toast, they refussed to do this, only when I orderd a side of toast. Very customeronfriendly
This was our third visit in 10 years, and I'm sorry to say that is wasn't improved in all these years