“Good food & excellent view”
Review of Green Flash

Green Flash
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Good food & excellent view”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Food was pretty good. Shrimp bisque & coconut shrimp are items that seemed to be a hit at the table. Service was average. The decor inside could use some updating, but loved the wittiness of the restrooms.

Visited November 2013

Brighton, Michigan
“Unbelievable Lobster Tail!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My daughter and I had read about this place on the internet. The reviews were great so we decided to head to Captiva. It was a little bit of a drive but well worth the trip. The scenery along the way was beautiful so we were entertained. This place is fantastic! It sits way up on stilts right on the Gulf. The atmosphere is beautiful. The servers and hostess were very friendly and made us feel at home. I ordered the lobster tail. It was the biggest tail I had ever seen! It almost cover the whole plate. I was amazed! Delicious!!!There are a lot of large homes along the way and I think there are a lot of "well to do" people who frequent the place so you can be sure it is an upscale place with high standards. I can't wait to visit this place again!

Visited November 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Location with great view and average food”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stopped for lunch. sat outside and had great view. The food and drinks were average but the location makes it great. Staff was friendly and food was served quickly. Very interesting restrooms, with unusual views. Will try again next time I'm on Captiva.

• Visited November 2013
Osprey, Florida
“A nice view...food is good, not great”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

My husband and I were driving around Sanibel and Captiva and drove by the Green Flash at lunchtime so we stopped. Friends had recommended it so it didn't seem like we had much to lose. There was a festive air inside from the boaters visiting from Pine Island. There was some kind of a game afoot where the boats had to pick up playing cards from people stationed on the dock. As a result there was a lot of boating traffic to enjoy watching.

My husband, a real soup lover, really enjoyed the conch chowder. He also has the grouper sandwich that was flavorful and generously sized. My quiche was not as creamy as I like it, in fact it was a little dry.

If we were staying a little longer we would try this restaurant again...this time I would probably order some fish.

• Visited December 2013
Springfield, Illinois, United States
“Go to the restrooms... :)”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

The mussels were great, the service exceptional...
But, oh, u have got to go to the restrooms!!
There's a man mannequin at the women's restroom that my wife kept laughing about.. To not let the guy's experience short..... The male restroom has a very interesting window in which u can look out at the bar... And they are all looking back at you!! It's actually a one-way window into the bar and they are looking at the monitor above the mirror.., it's the most interesting bathroom I've been in a while :)

Visited December 2013