“Quality restaurant good service”

Sunshine Seafood Cafe
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Connecticut
“Quality restaurant good service”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Excellent food, best in Captiva. I highly recommend it. There are no cheap places on Captiva but this is worth the money.

“Can't wait to return.”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Excellent seafood, excellent service! I have been going to Sanibel and Captiva for the past twenty years. This is the first time I have dined at Sunshine Seafood. I can't believe I have missed this dining gem all these years. Will be back in the fall and this restaurant will be on the top of our list for another pleasurable dining experience. Our waitress, Robin, deserves a special nod for making this dining event so memorable!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The food was great. The service is excellent. A great place for a family dinner. We go to Captiva every April school vacation and The Sunshine Seafood Cafe is our first stop every time we go. The food came quickly. If you ever come to Captiva, make sure you stop and get something to eat. I like how you can eat outside. The Rock River Shrimp appetizer was outstanding. The filet mignon was a really good. I would highly reccomend this restaurant to anyone, especially a family.

Gladstone
“So good we went back”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I like to try different places when I'm on vacation, but the paella with some of the best scallops, mussels, sausage and sauce was so good that we went back the next night for the coconut crusted sea bass. The bill made me think they'd forgotten to charge for something. I like casual outdoor eating with a prompt, knowledgable and fun staff.

• Visited March 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great food and family dining”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We went here with a large party (12) the week of March 22nd and they were able to accommodate us easily. The specials were all hard to choose from because they sounded so good, but the fish I had (grouper or snapper maybe?) was fantastic. Another person in our group had the paella and even prepared vegetarian, it was excellent when I tried it. They had a decent wine list as well and great dessert choices that our kids were excited about. Definitely would go again.

• Visited March 2013