“um, okay”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We were told by a friend of my husband's that we just HAD to eat here, and um, okay we went, now I don't need to go back again. Rooms filled with all sorts of knick knacks, and other, how shall I say, um, junk, that might be fascinating for some, but I just didn't get the attraction. Even my kids were really not that fascinated, but perhaps they were too old by the time we went.

Food was okay which for me is the more important part of the experience and while this place was amusing to see, I don't need to go back again.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,050)

Reviewed April 24, 2014

The Key Lime Colada was a great start to the evening meal. Bread and sticky buns as good as billed and towering slab of cake all that was expected. parking a problem and 40 minute wait to be expected for novelty restaurant. Expect $200 for party of 4.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

While 'interesting' I guess, but not my type of place. Lots of knick knacks, dolls, puppets, xmas lights, hung on every single wall of this 3 story house/restaurant. The food was average. I wouldn't recommend going out of your way to visit this place.

The one good thing I will say is that I don't know how they keep that place so clean and free of dust! Crazy!

1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed April 21, 2014

No one comes here for the food, though the towering cakes do attract some people. The main attraction is the crazy decor, which seems to captivate kids of all ages. It's a fun place with friendly wait staff. There's usually a wait for a table which is more a testament to the quirky and goofy decor than to the strange menu.

1  Thank Dick M
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

While on vacation with my family we went here for dinner. We had a blast. I enjoyed showing my kids all the different things in there and our service was great. The foods was great. We had the pasta, the filet mignon, the prim rib and the t-bone. It was a faboulas dinner.

1  Thank Carissa P