“It would be a crime to be on Captiva Island and not go here!”

The Bubble Room Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Captiva Island
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

From the bubble scouts (waitstaff) to the bubble bread to the decor, it is an experience. Calling it kitch is an understatement
. Don't forget to take your photo in the tunnel of love boat. Also, leave room for desserts. Repeat after me -- "I promise to save room for dessert!" You will thank me for this. So after dessert don't forget to let me know you liked it by clicking the "helpful" button on this review. Now go meet your bubble scout.

There are newer reviews for The Bubble Room Restaurant

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I have come to the restaurant every time I was able to come up to Captiva, since I was a child. As I have gotten older it seems to still be as memorizing as when I was a child. The staff are a delight and the food is amazing (not to mention the Bubble Bread). I work at a hotel in my area now and whenever a gust notify's me that they are heading to that area I ALWAYS insist on the Bubble Room. They may be a little pricey but the food is well worth it. I hope they are around for many, many more years to come.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Excellent meal. A little pricey. No refill on a glass of iced soda did not make me happy. The food and service was very good.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

The Bubble Room is always a MUST do when we vacation in Sanibel. The portions are huge, the bubble bread delicious, and the desserts are out of this world! The staff is great and the decorations take me back to my childhood!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We did not eat here this year, but we did go for Take-out dessert. I had the white coconut and my husband had red velvet. Both were moist and delicious and the slices are SO huge, we saved half for another night.

1  Thank bethannez