“Standard Starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Standard Starbucks with friendly staff. Happy to see it's not a watered down version of the typical cafe. Also nice to have normal pricing, everything else on the island seems to carry a big premium. Will return for more xmas blend :)

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I ordered a grande soy chai latte and told the girl the name is "Ted" which is one of my numerous aliases I used when in Starbucks. So far so good. I was thought this would be another excellent Starbucks experience. Alas. it was not to be. They called my name as "Kyle" and my order as grande soy coffee? What! The girl apologized for the mistake and re-entered my order. After a few more minutes, I got my grande soy chai but my name was still "Kyle" :(

1  Thank MrEdnWilbur
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

All good! I'm no fanatic and there are better coffe shops than Starbucks, however often they serve the best coffee avaiable in some areas. Nothing wrong with coffee or service.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

This Starbucks is not a good representation of the Starbucks chain. The server was more interested in trying to remember the locals names and orders than the people who were visiting and wanted good coffee. The coffees we ordered were not very good and we basically threw them out. There definitely needed to be someone running the show here.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Its a good little place, but opens at 7 and closes early as well. Beach goers are usually early risers and a 5 or 5:30 AM open time and 10 or 11 PM closing time would double their trade!