“As good as any Starbucks” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Oslo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“As good as any Starbucks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

All good! I'm no fanatic and there are better coffe shops than Starbucks, however often they serve the best coffee avaiable in some areas. Nothing wrong with coffee or service.

Ft. Myers FL
“Not worth going in there”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

This Starbucks is not a good representation of the Starbucks chain. The server was more interested in trying to remember the locals names and orders than the people who were visiting and wanted good coffee. The coffees we ordered were not very good and we basically threw them out. There definitely needed to be someone running the show here.

Visited November 2013
Joplin, Missouri
“Does not Open Very Early”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Its a good little place, but opens at 7 and closes early as well. Beach goers are usually early risers and a 5 or 5:30 AM open time and 10 or 11 PM closing time would double their trade!

Visited July 2013
BERGEN COUNTY,N.J.
“Not a Real Starbucks Overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

We ventured in 2 days ago by accident when stopping at the post office next door.We ordered 2 medium coffees,nothing special and the bill came to almost 7 dollars.I questioned the cashier and she replied that they are not a real Starbucks,they just sell their products and are owned by the resort in the area and are allowed to set their own prices.Okay,she was right, I looked up at the prices that were displayed on the wall,but in every other way this was a Starbucks--- until we tasted the coffee.It was probably starbucks brand,but either she did not brew it correctly or it was watered down,neither my wife or I could drink even half a cup.I was going to go back and complain,but we just chalked it up to bad experience and will not return.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Not good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I am giving this Starbucks three stars only because it has the Starbucks logo. Other than that, this is not like any Starbucks I have been to. We were on Captiva in August. I tried several drinks that week and not a single one was up to the standards of Starbucks. Normally when you see the Starbucks sign you know you are going to get a great cup of coffee. I could not use my rewards card to pay for my drinks because it is owned by South Seas Plantation. We were in Ireland in September & the Starbucks there provided a great cup if coffee AND I was able to use my card.

• Visited August 2013