“Mani Pedi”
Review of Kay Casperson Spa

Kay Casperson Spa
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The manicure was more like a polish change than a spa mani. Nail edges were left rough;no hand massage. Pedi was lacking in same way. While the girl performing the service was nice she appeared to have little training. I had been to this spa in the past for mani-pedi as well as other services and was disappointed with the most recent visit. As a result, I did not book other services.

There are newer reviews for Kay Casperson Spa

Reviewed August 16, 2013

The Kay Casperson Lifestyle Boutique and Spa is a full-service spa and salon located in Chadwick Square in Captiva Island. It is the perfect place to go if you want to indulge and get pampered. From the moment I entered I felt a sense of relaxation, everything slowed down and I felt transported as I enjoyed the sweet aromas lingering in the air and listened to soothing music.

My masseuse was amazing; he applied just the right pressure and asked for feedback from me as he worked on my back or my arms and was worked on the knots on my back until they all dissapeared. All the tension and stress was just melted away and soon I was so relaxed that I feel asleep. When the massage was over I glided down the stairs as if I was riding a cloud. This was one of the best massages I have ever had.

I am a travel writer at 365thingsswfl.com and my massage was comped, however all my opinions are always honest.

1  Thank Paula B
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My daughter and I loved this place! Relaxing and calm! Just watch that the service fee of 20% is included in the price you do not have to add a tip.

2  Thank Colleen R